Part 13

Yunho don't know how to react to that but told woo not to tell the others incase something happens . Hoseok spotted woo and came over to the bar for a drink , hoseok started cryingo have a conversation with woo but san become jealous and stormed over to woo and demanded to know why he came over when hoseok's boyfriend is at the other side of the room .

Woo explained that they are friends and don't want to say anything incase san would hurt hoseok . San apologised straight away and ask for hobi to forgive him , hobi did and understood why he got jealous and angry with him . Yoongi came over to see wat hobi was doing and saw woo and tried to hit on him so he could make san jealous but didn't work , hobi and woo slapped him and san also slapped him for trying to get his baby woo then  left wile laughing at yoongi .

Hobi went to to bathroom , yoongi followed him in and grabbed him but his hair and asked why he's ignoring him and why he slapped his daddy , hobi didn't want to look at yoongi after he tried to hit on his best mate but yoongi grabbed hobi's face and made hobi look at his face .

Hobi stared to cry and hit yoongi telling him he's going to break up with him because he's always flirting with other people and that he's never loved hobi . Yoongi told hobi that it's a lie and he dose love him and he flirts with people to see how loyal hobi is if he'll stop him or go find someone els .

Hobi believed him and apologised for hitting him him and lying , yoongi stoked his head and kissed him then started to open hobi's shirt , he picked hobi up and placed him on the side and kissed all of his body.  this made hobi moan but  he stopped because he didn't get his daddy's permission to do so , yoongi looked at him and allowed him to do it and told him to moan even louder so people could hear how good he's making baby feel .