Part 1

San is the mafia king , he's holding the world mafia party . Everyone came with there dates in tuxedos and ball gowns but san met someone that day he never intended to meet .

San saw a beautiful man standing at the bar with tight leather , white crop top , diamond chocker and black heels boots with black eyeliner .

San was stunned by his beauty and immediately went over to him and asked for his name . The man
replied with " I'm wooyoung "
They started to chat all the way though the night .

San had to much to drink and invited wooyoung to his room . Wooyoung said yea without thinking, san grabbed his waist while walking to his room, when they entered he slightly pushed him in, san slammed the door shut and forcefully pushed woo on the bed and hovers over him while grabbing his collar .

san told wooyoung " don't worry baby bear , daddy bear is here and I won't hurt you I'll only make you feel good do you want that " stroking his cheek.

San grabbed a fistful of wooyoungs hair and forcefully kissed him, wooyoung closed his eyes and kissed back , san flipped him around so his back is facing san. San grabbed a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs and handcuffed his hands to the dashboard of the bed.
"Are you ready for this, baby bear?" San whispered in his ear sending shivers down wooyoungs spine. Wooyoung let out a soft moan, san started to pull down wooyoungs pants....