Weird

[The next day...school]

Tzuyu looked around"you searching for someone"Yeonjun said making her look at him"uh is your sister here"Tzuyu said"yeah she's with the girls"Yeonjun said making her smile"okay thanks bye yeonjun"Tzuyu said and walked towards Jennie.

"Jen can I talk to you"Tzuyu said making the girls look at her"sorry girls I'll be back"Jennie said making the girls nod"did you find anything"Jennie said as they walked"no but I uh saw Jihyo there"Tzuyu said making Jennie stop walking and look at her"what was she doing there"Jennie said"I don't know but she said she had something to do there"Tzuyu said making Jennie nod"thanks Tzu"Jennie said smiling at Tzuyu who did the same.

Chaeyoung was looking around when she felt two pair of hands circle around her"you looking for me"as soon as she heard her boyfriend's voice a wide smile spread across her lips she turned around and gave him a peck on the lips"you missed me huh"Jimin said raising his eyebrows playfully at her making her giggle"let's go before we're late to class"Chaeyoung said intertwining their hands together.

Joy and Yeri looked at each other then at Seulgi they walked towards her"hey Seul"Yeri said and Seulgi looked at them"hi"Seulgi said shutting her locker"uh let's go to my house today"Joy said"What about Irene"Seulgi said"Irene thinks she's too cool for us now that she's dating taehyung oppa"Yeri said rolling her eyes"yeah I'll come".

"Is it just me or is school getting boring"Lisa said making the three laugh"Let's go to my place tonight"Jisoo said and they nodded"gossip girls heading our way"Chaeyoung said making the three look at her"hello girls"Somi said making them look at her"I'm throwing a party this Friday and you four are invited"Wendy said"and what makes you think we want to go"Jennie said making Somi and Wendy smirk"taehyung is going"Somi said making Jennie scoff"we're not going so you can leave"Jennie said glaring at the two"hey babe"Kai said kissing her cheek making the whole cafeteria look at them"you two are back together"Jisoo whispered to Jennie who nodded then Jennie looked around and made eye contact with taehyung who was looking at her but she looked away"well that's good to hear hopefully you do come to the party"Wendy said and her and Somi left.

Taehyung walked out of the cafeteria pissed"taehyung-ah wait"Irene yelled making him turn"is everything alright"Irene said holding his hand"Irene I need some time alone please"taehyung said removing his hand from hers and started walking"your mad about Jennie and Kai isn't it"Irene said clenching her fist making him stop in his place and turn around"Irene-"taehyung was saying when Irene stopped him"if you want to be with me you need to stop thinking about her"Irene said approaching him"Irene"taehyung said sighing"I'll see you at my house later bye"Irene said kissing his cheek and start walking while he looked at her and sighed.

"Jen"Yoongi said making Jennie turn around and look at him"you didn't tell me you and Kai were back together"Yoongi said"uh sorry I forgot"Jennie said making Yoongi nod.

[After school..diner]

Jimin waved at Jhope and the two sitting across him"Jiminie where were you"taehyung said smirking at Jimin who rolled his eyes"I drove Chae to her house"Jimin said sitting down next to hoseok"Hoseok how's life going with you"taehyung said smirking again at hoseok"it's good"Hoseok said also rolling his eyes"what about you mr kim taehyung how's life"Jungkook said making taehyung look at him"it's great you"taehyung said"it's good"Jungkook said smiling"news about you and Irene are all over school"Jimin said making taehyung look at him"yeah Somi and Wendy said they heard you two having an argument about Jennie"Hoseok said"it's nothing does Jennie know"taehyung said making them laugh"yes she does know and trust me there's gonna be a day where you have to choose between one of them and it's gonna be hard"Jungkook said making taehyung look at him"I already did"taehyung said making the three widen their eyes"WHAT"the three said in usion"Irene wanted me to pick and I had a week but the thing is the next day A texted me that if I choose Jennie they'll make sure Jennie dies for real this time"taehyung said making them sigh"so you would've chose Jennie"Jimin said raising an eyebrow at taehyung"yeah I think I would've I don't like her..I love her"taehyung said making them smile"but I messed up because I don't want her to get hurt I told her why didn't she die that day"taehyung said making them gasp"you really messed up and looks like Jen is happy"Hoseok said looking behind them making the three look back to see Jennie with Kai and their smiling.

Kai smiled at Jennie then looked behind her to see taehyung he grabbed Jennie's hand making her look at him"what are you doing"Jennie said"taehyung is here"Kai said making her sigh and nod then she smiled at aunt merlyn grabbing the food and they headed to a table next to the four boys"open your mouth"Jennie said making Kai chuckle and open his mouth then she put a frie in his mouth"wait there's something on your face"Kai said making her start touching her face"here let me"Kai said and leaned in kissing her making Jennie widen her eyes but she wanted taehyung to boil with anger so she kissed him back.

Taehyung clenched his fist and stood up"yah where are you going"Jungkook said but taehyung kept walking towards the door.Jennie and Kai pulled out and looked around to see taehyung gone"sorry Jen"Kai said making her smile at him"it's alright but don't do that again"Jennie said making him smile"are you sure your Jennie"Kai said making her giggle.

Chaeyoung looked at the text and bit her lip.

  Text Lisa's old crush from her phone telling him she misses him. -A

She was not gonna betray Lisa there's no way she shut her phone but then it lit up.

  If you do that you'll earn 1000$. -A

She widened her eyes seeing the amount she doesn't want to do it no matter what she'll never betray Lisa.

  No thanks I'll skip and I'm not doing this anymore you manipulative bitch. -Chaeyoung

Taehyung knocked on the door and Irene opened it"h-"he didn't let her finished and attached his lips on hers then they entered the house not pulling out Irene shut the door with her leg and she pulled out smiling at taehyung she pushed him on the couch"I'm sorry"taehyung said making her smile"it's alright I'm glad your making it up for me this way"Irene said making him smile then they started kissing again and you know what happened next...

[The next morning..school]

The four girls laughed at Jisoo's joke as they walked in the hallway"wait really omg I'm really happy for you"Joy said making everyone look at her"thanks Joy"Irene said giggling and then she felt a pair of hands snaking around jer waist she smiled"yesterday was great"taehyung whispered in her ear making her turn around"oh my god there's no way you two actually did it"Somi said making the two look at her"yeah we did so"Irene said and a noise was heard they turned to see that the cup Jennie was drinking in was now on the floor she looked at taehyung tears already visible on her cheeks then she walked to the restroom"Jen"Lisa said following Jennie"oops looks like you broke the bitch in charge's heart"Wendy said smirking making taehyung sigh.

Lisa knocked on the stall"Jen you okay"Lisa said but all she hears were sobs"pl-please I'd like to be alone"Jennie said sobbing"okay but Jen you know were here for you"Lisa said but again all she hears were Jennie's sobs.

Jennie went out after Lisa left and washed her face then went out to see the gang except taehyung"you alright Jen"Yoongi said making her fake a smile and look at him"why wouldn't I be"Jennie said and started walking making them all sigh"but wait if she's with Kai why would she be sad about it"Jimin said making Chaeyoung look at him"that's because she's trying to push her feelings for taehyung away"Chaeyoung said.

The woods at night doesn't seem like a good idea but to her it's normal..she smirkes as she covered the hole with dirt"what's the meaning of this"Seulgi said making her chuckle"you'll know soon so for now you better keep your mouth shut"A said making Seulgi nod while she smirked.

Hiii it's been long sorry guys I've been making you wait here's this chapter.

What do you think about taennie?
What do you think A did?
How do you feel about Chaeyoung not betraying Lisa?

Love you😘