Chapter 2

Second day at the Ferri-Tech Company and today's my mom's birthday, i will buy her a gift when I'll finish my work.
My mom told me one day that we should turn the growing part positive and celebrate it, we should never take birthdays for granted... and that's why I'm buying her a gift with her favorite cake and chocolates, and let's not forget her favorite flowers, lily's !

Entering the company my boss is standing talking to a client, he's the type of person who get your attention very quickly because everyone is given glances to him, all the girls working for him are eyeing him and walking around him to get his attention, agh hate this type of attention, i prefer to be invisible without other people counting my every step, i walk beside him so that I can prepare his black coffee without sugar, and i smell that scent, I'm sure this scent's going to be my end.
Going to his office so that I can put the coffee on the table next to the couch, he entered his office, he gives me a weird look, a look that i don't understand but sure as hell is a bad look.

« What time is it Miss Alma? »

« Good morning, Let me check » a Good Morning isn't that bad to say at first agh, i don't have a watch, i can't stand watches or anything on my wrist. Looking at my phone, it's 8:28 am looking back at him, he gives me an annoying look, God help me what did I do to him !!

« I'm sure that Anthony told you at what time my coffee should be in my office, am I right ? » what ?

« Yes he told me that you Like your coffee before you come to your office and here it is, your black coffee without sugar, as you like! »

« You're late, you should have prepared my coffee and put it in my office at 8:25, not 8:28, Alma you don't seem take things seriously, do you ? »

« I'm sorry, i definitely take things very seriously, I just thought that maybe-«

« next time I want my coffee at 8:25am!Thank you, you can go now » I don't know what's wrong with him, he doesn't even let me finish my phrases, my boss sucks, but I can't do anything right now, so I just gave him a tight smile and went to my office, he sure makes my angry because I'm doing everything right, he's the one who wants everything so perfect and detailed and it certainly is not my way of doing things.

My mom's birthday was amazing, even if we celebrated it alone, just the two of us, she liked the gift that I bought her, her family called wishing Happy birthday's and that made her very happy, we passed a really good evening, laughing, crying and especially eating!