The Next Day (part 2)

We continued to play, then talk, then play, then laugh, and so on. he introduced  me to new people that i hadn't meet the night before. and again... they sang happy birthday to me. 

then after awhile... the song with the solos came back around. and... i freaked out.... again.  as soon as the director had s get it out drew put his hand on my shoulders forcing me to look at him.  the look of sympathy on his face... his eyes breath taking. 

"Emmy, i believe in you. i know you can do this! just  trust yourself. ive been playing right next to you for the past who knows how long. you are better than you think. i need you to see yourself like how i see you...." realizing he just kinda sorta got all romantic on me he let go of my shoulders and turned so i couldn't see him blushing. i garbed his shoulder to turn him around and when he turned i warped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. he was obviously not expecting it. 

"thank you..." i whispered  

and once again we went through the solos. and Drew once again left me breathless. it came to my turn and i froze... again. but Drew wouldt have it. he got up next to me and told me just to play and he'd do the rest.  so i did, and he pushed the valves for me. it wasn't loud, very soft and subtle, but it was still beautiful. and the solo ended.

"see that wasn't so hard!" he said beaming at me. i was about to cry... im still not sure if it was joy or being scared to death. so obviously... i shoved my face into his chest and just  left it there.  he put his arms around me and stroked my hair. it was so soothing. no one has ever been able to calm me this well, this fast. it felt amazing to be in his arms. it felt safe. a feeling i often didn't feel.

and again, we went back to vibin. and ... you'll never guess ... the solos came up again. 

( *quick authors note* this story is based off of legit events. so im sorry for it being very repeditive and honestly kinda boring. i promise its gonna pick up! thanks so much for reading! please comment on what you want to see, and what you like. thanks again!)