3-Mount Olympus (Percy)

About 1000 words should be the average amount or words per chapter, just to let you guys know, and I plan on writing at least 30 chapters. Sorry if it takes too long but I'm currently in school so just try to be patient and I hope you enjoy!

Once the doors opened, all of our jaws dropped. I was kind of used to seeing Olympus, but you can't really get used to the most
beautiful place you've ever seen. Think of where you've felt most at peace, or just in awe of the landscape, now multiply that feeling by about 1000. We walked up the stairs towards the main area, and Annabeth's architecture was just beautiful. She had kept her promise to Arachne, there were many beautiful looms at every corner.

Every few metres, there would be a shrine and a small palace dedicated to a miner god or goddess. I'm going to have it arranged that Kym has a shrine here and a life sized playing card. I chuckled to myself when I thought back to mine and Jason's interaction with her.

Once we got to the throne room, your could cut the tension in the air with a knife. It was clear the gods had been arguing before we arrived. I pulled everyone out of the throne room.

"Guys, I've been thinking, and if I get offered immortality I'm going to take it. I hope you guys do too." They all nodded, thinking the same thing. Nico looked at me with an unsure look in his eyes.

We returned to the throne room. Dad looked at me with a question in his eyes, I just looked at him and mouthed "you'll see" with my trademark mischievous grin. Zeus cleared his throat. I bowed to him, and the rest of the demigods followed suit.

"Hey Uncle, why'd you summon us" I asked.

"I would like to address the semi recent events that have passed and award merit to those who deserve it" Zeus said.

"What my husband means to say is that we're thanking your for saving our "podex"es and that we would've been destroyed without the help of you brave demigods, and now you're being rewarded!" Hera glared at Zeus. It looked like they'd been having some problems.

Ares laughed very loudly.

"First, Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona, please come forward" Zeus bellowed.

Reyna walked over to Zeus' throne and knelt. Bellona flashed to the throne room and hugged her daughter.

"Because of your courageous feats and great effort in the war, I am offering you immortality" said Zeus.

"I accept" Reyna said solemnly.

"Your domain will be leadership, and you will be able to continue your praetorship at Camp Jupiter for as long as you like"

We all clapped, and Nico and Bellona beamed with pride. Reyna walked back to us with a serious face, but we could tell helps he was so very excited.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades, please step forward" Zeus said.

Nico walked to Zeus' throne, and Hades walked over to Nico and they had the most awkward hug ever. He knelt at Zeus' throne and looked up.

"You played an instrumental role in the defeat of Gaea, and transported the Athena Parthenos over a great distance, for that I will offer you immortality"

"My lord, I respectfully decline your offer, though I have one request" Nico said

"Go on" Zeus answered, surprised by the decline

"Can you make it so that I can't get tired from shadow travelling please? It would make Will's life much easier" Nico requested

Apollo chuckled.