Unexpected Happenings (A Youtube/ Sleeping With Sirens Fanfic)

If you’re reading this, it means I decided to get off my ass and and write everything down. Because seriously, my life is like some kind of fairytale. A very fucked up fairytale, but still a fairytale. Besides aren’t most fairytales kind of fucked up? I mean look at Cinderella, she was basically abused and no one did anything about it. Snow Whites stepmom tried to have her killed, and Hansel and Gretel were almost eaten by a cannibalistic witch.

But I digress. My story starts with a little girl, well not really little I was 15, who received her first video camera. Its wasn’t a good one but I was happy. I immediately started making videos when ever I could. I enjoyed it and it was a nice escape from daily life. I would put together little movies and do showings with my friends and family. Once I graduated high school I was accepted into UCLA for dance and choreography. Its was a long way away from my childhood home in Chicago, but I had a good time. Sophomore year one of my friends convinced me to post some of the videos I did online. So I did. My online name is Alle Arcadia. Alle is my real name but my actual last name is Kish. My first video was an intro video and my second was a getting to know you type thing. After that I posted whatever I wanted, varying from skits, music covers, vlogs, dance tutorials, etc. It was a good time and I just had a lot of fun with it. By senior year I had gained over 3 million subscribers. People just liked my stuff, I guess. I made my way into the world of Youtube, attending Vidcon and Playlist live and becoming a Youtube partner. I made friends. Being in the top ten most subscribed, that wasn’t hard to do. I met my best friend, Jenna, at Vidcon, as well as Anthony, Ian, Kalel, Toby, Damon and Phil along with many others. People looked up to me and I always have a blast meeting viewers. At that point I was getting paid to make videos. 

After I graduated from UCLA with a bachelors in dance and choreography as well as filmmaking, I bought an apartment in Chicago, not far from my parents and younger brother. It was absolutely a perfect location. I could walk to Grant Park, which is where Lollapalooza is held every year. Lollapalooza is quite possibly the biggest music festival in the United States, or at least the Midwest. I’ve gone every year since I was 13. I haven’t missed a single one, even when the weather was bad. The only bad part of my area was that it was so far from my friends, whom were mostly in LA, or somewhere in California. It was a really nice apartment it a really good area. It was perfect for what I did and living on my own made it easy for me to follow my own schedule. At that point I had reached number one most subscribed person on youtube, with 13 million subscribers. I had started a second channel purely for vlogs and anything deemed not good enough for my main channel. 

On my 25th birthday I got a call from my friend Bryan. He’s known on the internet as Bryan Starz and he interviews celebrities, mostly bands. He told me that he had the opportunity to go to Warped Tour and interview a bunch of the bands performing there, and would I like to go with him since his girlfriend couldn’t be there to film? Naturally I jumped at the opportunity. Some of my favorite bands were performing on that tour, like The Ready Set, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens and a bunch of others. Bryan’s interviews are always really funny, he asks a good mixture of goofy and serious questions and its fun to watch. Anyway he gave me the dates and I packed my bags and flew out to meet him. So you may be asking yourself, as I did, what does one wear to go meet their favorite bands? Well I decided on my galaxy patterned leggings and a black loose tank with SWS’s basic white logo on the front and a purple bandeau underneath. I knotted the tank right on my hipbone. I then put on simple black toms. With my red, gradually fading to orange then blonde, hair the look was classy but still appropriate for a concert. I made sure to bring sunglasses and a small jacket (It was March) which I kept in my teal purse along with my flip camera, for vlogging which I had promised my subscribers I would do, extra makeup and my phone. The concert was in Ohio which was a long drive. I packed an overnight bag because me and Bryan would be spending the night at a nearby hotel. In separate rooms, you dirty minded people. During the ride Bryan explained to me the basics of what I would be doing. He had a mike, camera and tripod, so it was a fairly simple operation. All I had to do was make sure the camera was focused and faced the right way. Other then that Bryan would tell me what to do. It was a long uneventful car ride. Did I say long? It was extremely long.