Pt.2

Gauge's pov
After we finished recording I uploaded it to my laptop so I could edit it a little. As I sat down at my deck I hear a knock at the door, I walk to the door opening it, it was Eddie

Eddie: "Hey, dawg. What you doing?"
Gauge: "Oh umm just editing the video we just did, how about you?"
Eddie: "well what the hell does it look like, dawg!"
Gauge: (laughs) "Do you want to keep hanging out today?"
Eddie: "Sure why not."

As me and Eddie walked into my house closing the door behind us, I turned around to see Eddie on his phone texting someone.
I saw that her name was Gabby.

Gauge: "who's Gabby?"
Eddie: "She's a girl I met at the bar the other day. She's cute."
Gauge: "Oh."
Eddie: "You seem sad are you ok?"
Gauge: " umm yeah I'm fine."
Eddie: "o...k"

I slowly walked up to my room and closed the door behind me, I sat on my bed, starting to lay down but then my door opened I jerked up seeing Eddie standing there with a conserved look on his face.

Eddie: "Your not ok, I can tell your disappointed. But why, I've never seen you this disappointed with me?

Gauge: "I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU, I'm just a little mad and sad, ok."

Eddie's pov
After I finished talking with Juicy he started crying I sat next to him hugging him he hugged me back, he then quietly said

Gauge: "I'm glad I met you, your the best Eddie. And I mean that."

After he said that he looked up at me, I was tearing up, no one has ever said anything like that to me in a very long time.

Gauge's pov
I looked up at Eddie he was tearing up I stoped hugging him and stared at the ground feeling disappointed with my self. I can't believe I made Eddie cry I don't know if it's the words I said or if he just hates me now. I sighed loudly as I walked to my recording room to go and edit the video Eddie and I made.

*time skip*

After I was done editing the video I walked to to the living room, I saw Eddie laying down on the couch sleeping, I giggled at him. I sat next to him and turned on the tv. I turned my head to look at Eddie when his phone buzzed I red the message

(Gabby)
Gabby: Hey love I'll be at you house soon love you see you

I sighed and kept watching tv. A bit later on I saw Eddie sit up.

Gauge: "good morning sleepy head."
Eddie: "Hi (yawn)"
Gauge: "Sorry I was a little mad early."
Eddie: "It's ok, why were you mad anyways?"
Gauge: "Umm......it's hard to explain sorry
Eddie: "It's ok don't be sorry."

After Eddie and I finished talking Eddie gave me a hug and told me that I was going to meet someone, I already knew who it was it was that girl named Gabby. I agreed to it and pretended I didn't know who it was

*time skip*

Eddie and I were siting on the couch still just watching Netflix, we were watching an anime show. I got up to go get food when I hear a knock at the door, Eddie quickly ran to the door to answer it. I hope it wasn't Gabby I didn't want to see her or meet her. I felt like she was in the way of me and Eddie's relationship (friend kind of relationship -a/n)

Eddie: "Gauge come here I want you to meet some one!"
Gauge: "Coming."
Eddie: "Gabby this is Gauge, Gauge this is Gabby."
Gabby: "Hi nice to meet you!"
Gauge: "Nice to meet you too, I guess."
Eddie: "Gauge you seem disappointed again....wait, Gabby I'll be right back I need to talk to Gauge alone."
(Walks up to Gauge's room)
Eddie: "Dawg you got to tell me what's wrong, I don't like seeing you like this please.
Gauge: "I-I just......——————

A/n
You really think I'm telling you what is going to happen next No I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger!!!!