a hard decision

(skaras pov) 

as I walked to class I thought about what willow had said and I thinking about what me and Boscha had done in the past. The past rushing though my head bullying of Willow, luz, everyone else just to be feared but Boscha wanted more why did she always want more ? I sat down wondering what I had to do. the day melted with itself and the last bell rang and I stood up in a daze leaving the school felt exhausting the track home from school was worse reaching my room i flopped onto my bed words rushing though my head ideas crashing into each other why was this all happening right now can't they just stop ? I burried my head into a pillow and screamed into it one of my dads opened the door softly "S-Skara dear are you ok ?" I sighed rolling over to face him "y-yea school was just hard today and my mind is in a different state I'm just going to rest I can't do much right now" he nodded softly sighing "please do rest we will leave dinner in the fridge for you ok ? I hope you feel better soon" he closed the door softly leaving me to my thoughts again and i closed my eyes and pushed everything out letting my mind fill with calm but it didn't one person was left in it willow...why only willow ?... why not someone else who isn't kinder and nicer... someone who doesn't just hurt others for no reason... I-i just needed rest i just needed time... I felt myself drift off into sleep my mind still churning the idea of her and what i could do to fix this all...

(so so sorry for this late post alot happened but im back and will try and make everything up for a new chapters on this