~Chapter 1~

The small tweets of birds could heard the windows, as the sun shined through the sheer cotton  curtains. The dust in the room starting to float back into air.

A small groan could be hear from the bed in the bed of a very messy room. A small pair of eyes popped out from under the covers. A very tired pair of eyes. The light seemingly being the kryptonite of this creature.

Despite (y/n)'s best wishes they had woken up this morning. As they continue to moan and groan about "not getting enough sleep" and "screw this time change". Their excat wording. But they knew deep down this was for the best. The bills had to be paid, and chores had to be done. 

The feeling of over whelming pressure was sitting on (y/n)'s shoulders back and gut. They stared up at the ceiling contemplating life. "I'm so young is this what I want to do with my life?"They were so concerned making the best of life, but they didn't know what the best of life was? This always bothered you. What was life going to turn out for you? Will things change, or will things always stay the same? And if they do change, will it be  for the better or the worse?

You blinked at the ceiling once more before shaking the thoughts that kept you at night. You know its best not to ponder to much on those thoughts, it only cause issues.

The walk to the bathroom was kind of peaceful. The head empty thoughts continued, the more positive thoughts of what my transpire during the day started. There was a small giddiness to it, because sometimes life was good. Sometimes

You quietly brushed your hair and brushed your teeth. The warm sunlight hitting your skin through the high window of your bathroom. Your eyes started to quickly adapt to the bright uv rays. The birds tweeting calmed down as the towns chatter started in the far background. "There must be something interesting going on in town if its this loud

You were happily were getting ready when your mother call for you. "Oh no"

- You hurried down the stairs. "what is happening?" you pondered. You saw your mother sitting on the couch smoking. "Your new owners are in the kitchen" she snarled at you. Your bright blue orbs started crying tears like diamonds. You ran in the kitchen crying, when you ran into someone.... it was a man. "w a I t", you looked up, o.mg.. IS THAT HARRY STYLES, you looked behind him to see........ ONE DIRECTION!!1!!11111!!!!!!11!11---

(THAT WAS A JOKE IM SO SORRY)

-back to the actual story-

You heard your mother call you, you quickened your morning routine. You thought maybe this mornings existinial crisis maybe took longer than expected? But wait- your alarm hasn't even gone off? Maybe you slept through it? When you were done getting ready, you ran to look at the clock. Nope. You were still quite early. Your eyes widened when you heard you mother call you once more. Definitely angry.

You hurried down the stairs as a million thoughts rushed though your head. Why was she so mad? It was so early, why is she mad at you, you can't be late? Can you? As you stepped on the bottom 90 degree floors- (any ranboo fans?). Something fell in your gut.

What happened. it felt like you were in a void of content. Nothing changing, nothing moving.

Its kinda like ectasy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo! Its me K or author san!

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Sorry its short, I'm new to writing, 

but I hope this suffices!

Signing out 

- K :]