💚Deku x reader; Stormy Cuddles💚

Notes;
>F/c is your favorite color<
>N/n is the nickname of your choice<
>L/n is your last name<
>Word count:600<

You and Izuku were in your dorm sitting down next to each other on your f/c sofa watching your favorite show, [Insert your favorite show here].

When all of a sudden you both heard a loud thunder crack and out of unexpected shock you jumped into Izuku's arms.

"A-are you okay N/n?" He asked not expecting your sudden reaction.
"Oh um y-yeah" you answered, a hint of blush starting to form on your cheeks.

Even though you both are finally together now, you still get flustered by the soft sensation of his touch every now and again.

You stayed still in his arms for a moment longer looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

You were kicked out of your trance when you heard somebody knocking on your dorm door.

*Knock knock knock* "Who's that?" Izuku questioned,
"I don't know" you responded, while cautiously getting out of Izuku's arms and walking to the door to see whom it was knocking on your door.

As you inched closer and closer to the door, you got this eerie feeling. It was very quiet in the other side of the door, yet you could sense someones presence still lingering there.

'Who would come to my dorm at this time?' You asked yourself as you begain to look through the peephole of your door.

Once you saw who was there on the otherside, you open the door to let him in. "H-hey L/n." Kaminari greeted you while scratching the back of his head.

"Hello Kaminari, what are you doing here this late at night?" You asked while heading towards the living room, signaling him to follow.

He closed and locked the door and headed in the direction you went. "Well um...I'm here to apologize about that sudden thunder crack," He started,

"You see I won a game of Uno that I was playing with the love of my life. But she got a little pissed with me since she claims that she can 'Never be defeated' and she was surprised that I actually won, since I haven't played in a while." He continued,

"and you know how her quirk lets her control Weather right?" Kaminari asked, "Yes?" I said, slowly catching on. "Well she kinda um started a thunderstorm."

He spoke, unsure of how I would react. "Wow." I said somewhat astonished. "Yeah so um- Oh! Hi Midoriya, I didn't know you were here." Kaminari said quickly changing the subject.

"Hello Kaminari!" Deku greeted. "What brings you here? Not that I don't want you to be here or anything! I just w-wasn't expecting you to be here today.

"Oh, well yeah I wasn't expecting to have to come here either. I just made my girlfriend a little mad with me because I won a game of Uno." Kaminari explained.

"Well I think she's calmed down know, I haven't heard anymore th-" I was interrupted by another thunder strike. "Okay...I spoke to soon, way to soon." I said shaken by the unexpected strike.

"Kaminari!!!" She shouted,

"Well um, it was nice seeing you both heheh, but um I should go now. Bye guys!" He said nervously before running to the door.

"Well that was...interesting to say the most." I said looking at Izuku,
"Yeah, it was" he agreed.

I then went back to cuddle with him on the sofa. "*Yawn* good night Izu" I said dozing off slowly.
"Good night N/n."