💚7 minutes in heaven part 2/2 18+💚

Notes;
>18+<
>Cussing<
>Dom Izuku<
>Mentions of sexual activities<
>Word count: 552<

Once Mina locked the door Izuku grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a deep kiss. "Mmm~" you moaned in both unexpectedness and plessure.

"I've been waiting to do that since we got here." He spoke softly. "It seems like I wasn't the only one then." You smirked and kissed him once more.

"Oh, so my little N/n is trying to be dominant today." Izuku smirked " I hate to break it to you but I'm in charge today N/n." He whispered in your ear sudductively. Things only got more intimate from there.

>Spicy time~ If you aren't comfortable with the concept of sex then I suggest you go to the next chapter or skip to the end.<

He pinned you to the wall and started to passionately make out with you. After a while he broke the kiss."May I?" He asked, wanting to mark you.

"Mhmm" you nodded. He started to kiss your neck leaving love bites and hickeys. "A-ah~" you moaned out once he reached your sweet spot. He began to suck and kiss that certain spot getting lots of moans and "fuck~"'s out of you

He then started to take of your clothes off while you did the same to him. "You ready?" He asked positioning himself at your entrance. "Yes." You nodded while mentally and physically preparing yourself for his cock.

"G-go slow" you stuttered out. "I will, I promise." He smiled. He began to enter you slowly. "A-ah!" You moaned in both pain and pressure. "Are you okay N/n?" He stopped and questioned in concern. "Y-yeah I'm okay, you c-can continue." You reassured him.

Once he got his card cock inside you all the way he began to move at a slow pace. Once you both got comfortable he began to go faster. "F-fuck N/n, you feel so good~" he groaned as he slowly lifted your leg up and over his shoulder.

This action made you moan louder and then he stopped. "W-why did you stop?" You asked.

"Because...the seven minutes are up." He answered while slowly putting your leg down. 'Has he been counting this whole time?' you questioned. "Put your clothes on, so they don't catch you without them." He said.

"Okay." I complied. Once we had our clothes on neatly there were three knocks on the door. *Knock knock knock* "I'm coming in~" Mina cheekily warned.

Y/n P.O.V;

The next thing I knew, the door flew open with Mina smiling down at us. "Sooooo" She said, "Sooooo?" I responded. "So, what did you guys do in there?"

"Nothing, we just talked about ourselves to get to know the deeper perspective of each other and how life is for the other person." I spoke confidence in my voice.

"Oh." Mina said disappointedly. "Maybe next time then." She said smirking. "Mina!" Deku and I exclaimed. Mina just giggled and walked away.

~Time skip~

Izuku and I were walking back to my dorm. "I had fun tonight." He said interwining his fingers with mine.
"I did as well." I said returning the same action.

I hope you enjoyed this mini story, and thank you so much for reading it.