14

today taehyung is feeling really bad.

like really really bad.

that's because jeongguk got in a fight at school with a boy that flirted with taehyung or more like molested him and he just wouldn't stop even when jeongguk warned him.

that's when his anger got the best of him and he just punched the other.

now them and their other friends are all at jimin's place and taehyung can't stop sobbing.

"g-gukkie i'm so sorry.", he cries, hugging his boyfriend tightly, who is laying on the sofa with a burst lip, a bruised and swollen eye and a bruise on his stomach.

"baby i'm okay. it's not your fault."

but taehyung who's always being a little overdramatic, can't seem to stop sobbing.

"y-you're hurt. it is my fault.", he cries his eyes out, feeling so guilty.

"tae it's not your fault that guy decided to be such an asshole.", yoongi says.

"if i just didn't exist.. i always bring you trouble.. i'm just a burden!", he cries before running away, locking himself in jimin's room.

"i'll go.", jeongguk says, getting up with a sigh and making his way towards jimin's room.

he knocks on the door.

"tae? baby, can you open the door for me please."

"y-you should lay down, you're in pain.", he cries and it breaks jeongguk's heart.

"i'm not in pain baby and i want to talk to you."

"i wish i was never born.", he sobs.

"tae my life wouldn't be even half as as great if you were never born. stop saying nonsense."

"y-yeah and you also wouldn't get bruised."

"babe it hurts me more that you don't open the door for me. come on."

he smiles a little when he hears little footsteps, hearing how the door gets unlocked before it gets opened by the most beautiful angel in jeongguk's eyes.

"come here.", jeongguk opens his arms and taehyung hugs him, wrapping his arms around his neck, crying into his shoulder while jeongguk lifts him up and taehyung automatically wraps his legs around jeongguk's hips.

"shh, it's fine.", he whispers, making his way towards jimin's bed where he sits down with taehyung on his lap.

"tae listen to me."

taehyung lifts his head up to look at jeongguk, wiping his tears which seems useless because new ones keep one coming out of his eyes.

"none of this is your fault. it never is. do you really think getting punched hurts me as much as someone molesting you and making you feel uncomfortable? i would do anything to make you happy, anything."

"b-but-"

"there is no but. these assholes need to learn their lesson and i teach them with joy. stop blaming yourself baby i can't stand it."

taehyung nods, looking at jeongguk with big teary eyes.

jeongguk can't resist and leans in to kiss the other's lips. taehyung immediately responds, melting when feeling jeongguk's hands on his waist.

"i love you."

"i love you too ggukie.", he blushes, smiling slightly and feeling so happy on the inside.

"let's go back to the others?"

taehyung nods, getting off of jeongguk's lap.

"ggukie?", taehyung asks while they're still standing in jimin's room and were about to leave it.