Changes

"junkyu-ah!"

Haruto caught him quickly lowering both of them to the floor.

He sighed not feeling surprised by the reaction.

"aish...why did you tell him." Haruto face palmed as he fanned the unconscious boy in his lap.

After a few minutes, junkyu's eyes peeled open, the sunlight attacking his eyes.

"junkyu-ah? Are you awake?" he heard haruto's voice above him.

He opened his eyed and felt something soft beneath him. He looked around and realized he was laying in haruto's lap.

He quickly sat up feeling his ears go bright red.

"are you okay?"

Junkyu looked at the "human" looking Haruto still feeling so confused and in shock.

"um, the whole ghost thing...that was a dream, right?"

Haruto slowly shook his head.

"so...so you really are a ghost?"

He nodded.

"so that's why none of my friends could see you...but wait, why can I see you then?!"

"I'm not sure either, that's why I acted so weird the first time you spoke to me, nobody has been able to see or hear me since I was alive."

Junkyu scratched his head.

"okay...well, this has officially been the weirdest day of my life."

"junkyu-ah, if this is too weird for you...I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore."

"yah! I'm not some heartless jerk! It's not your fault you're a ghost, how would it be fair for me to turn you away because of that?"

Haruto looked utterly shocked by junkyu's words.

Junkyu placed his hand on haruto's thigh.

"we are still friends ruto, this won't change that."

Haruto smiled softly nodding in understanding.

From that day, junkyu and Haruto spent nearly every day together.

Junkyu's friends were starting to question where he ran off too during lunch, he rarely hung out with them during free period and he was always giggling and chatting to himself as he walked down the halls.

His friends were getting concerned seeing the sudden change in their friend.

"guys, this is the fourth week in a row that junkyu has disappeared for lunch." Jeongwoo said with a mouth full of rice.

"I know, where do you think he's going?" Jihoon asked.

"he's never kept secrets from us before but he has barely told us anything these past few weeks." Mashiho said with a small pout.

"he's not skipping school, is he?" yedam asked sucking on the end of his chopsticks.

"no way, junkyu hasn't missed a day of school since the third grade." Jihoon informed.

"maybe he has a part time job?" junghwan suggested."

"or maybe he has a girlfriend!" Hyunsuk squealed.

"oh my god, could junkyu be hiding a secret lover?" yedam said dramatically.

"still it's weird he wouldn't tell us about it." Yoshi said.