Trip to Andaman (3)

They found their Captain and vice captain sitting on a high point surrounded by a whole group of tribesmen, who were bowing in front of them. Both of were nothing but some leaf costumes and judging by their facial expressions, they're not quite enjoying the attention they're getting from the tribesmen.

"Is...is that our Virat and Rohit?? Wearing treeleaf and vibing with the tribesmen!!"

Before a shocked jinks could finish his sentence, the whole team burst into laughter.

"Hahahahahahaha.....Rohitaa...Hahahahahahaha virat bhaiya.....Hahahahahahaha they're.... They're....looking.....hehehehehehehehehehehehe....sooo damn funny....."

Yuzi managed to say between his constant laughter. Jinks was trying his best not to laugh but failing miserably, while the rest of the ict even the kids like jassi,kul and shubhi were busy in laughing maniacally.

"Hahahahahahaha.....Cap Vi and Cap Ro and just....hahahaha....just looking like the king of these tribesmen.....hahahahaha.."

Harry was howling in laughter. Both honey and Maneesha were standing there, looking at the 2 terrified almost crying men sitting on the high point and howling for help and then at the other group of 'grown-up' men laughing maniacally.

"So sir....now what do you want to do?? To leave your friends like this or do you have any plans to save them too??"

Honey rolled her eyes and said. Don't know why but she felt a little pity for those poor two mens, sitting among the tribesmen. Jinks cleared his throat.

"Ahem Ahem....boys that's enough now....officers can you please go and request them to leave Rohit and Virat???"

Both Maneesha and honey nodded and went to talk with the leader of the tribesmen. Meanwhile virat and Rohit spotted their team members in front of them and screamed

"GUYS!!! BACHALO HUME PLEASE!!!"

But their teammates were too busy in laughing to mind their howl for help. Rohit scoffed.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOTS AND SAVE US FIRST!!!"

"Hahahahahahaha.....sorry guys.....but we can't.....you both are looking.....hahahaha.....so amazing in this costume......"

Bhuvi said between his laughters. Virat glared his teammates fumingly.

"LAUGH FOR ONE MORE TIME AND GET READY TO DO 50 EXTRA LAPS TOMORROW......"

after Virat's statement, everyone were dead silent there. Well unfortunately the silence didn't lasted long as both the officers returned to ict.

"We talked with their leader.... They're thinking that your friends are some kind of angels from heaven, because of their abs and stylish goggles.....normally tourists doesn't come here....so they are unaware about all these things....so they're seeking their blessings....nothing else....."

Honey said as the whole ict started to laugh again.

"Haha...ahem...so did you requested them to release Virat and Rohit??"

Jinks asked, while controlling his laugh. Maneesha nodded.

"Yeah we did!! We explained them that both Rohit and Virat are just normal tourists who accidentally came here....they're not harmful and they should let them go.....but....."

"But what officer??"

Kuldeep asked in a nervous tone.

"They have one condition.....They're saying that......your friends have to dance for them.....then only they'll let them go...."