The God

Once Upon Time..

When Nothing Existed, There Was A God Alone in The Whole Universe Floating No One Knows Where He Came From or Where He Is Going..

After Millions of Years Floating in The Empty Space He Started Maturing Thoughts.. After Few More Years He Developed His Power of Thinking And Feelings...

He Realised That He Is All Alone And Can do Anything, but No Matter What He'll Do There Was No One Who Can Share His Opinion...

He Then Started Making Something Like Objects, First Small Than Bigger Ones.. The Things We Called Planets..

He Then Out of Boredom Created A Life Like Himself " The First Life " Without Any Powers or Thoughts.. It Was Like A Doll.. Can Be Moved By Invisible Thread By God..

Whatever God Wants That Puppet Do, But God Got Bored of It Soon Bcs There's Nothing That Puppet Can Do on There Own.. Everything He Do God Made Him Do..

God Was Irritated Now bcs That Puppet Is Thoughtless and Feelingless...  Then At God Decided To Make Something With Their Own Thinking Ability..

Then He Made " A Human " And God Gave Him A Feeling and Put Him On A Planet.
Human Soon Started Feeling His Thoughts And The First Thing He Felt Was Hunger..

.......Wait for Part -2