studying after school

It's 3:15 in the afternoon when school finishes and y/n packs her bag to leave class after a tiring day. As y/n puts one foot out of the door emotionlessly, Miyamura stops her with his hand on her arm gripping it tightly. 

"Where are you going" Miyamura says in a rhetorical tone. "Uhhhh, home of course?" y/n replies back. "You weren't supposed to reply to that" Miyamura says in a giggly voice. "How about you come over to my place so we can study together? I've really been needing help these days... I thought you could help me?" "Me?  Why?" y/n says. "One, you're good at getting things done, two, you get top marks in every subject and three, I want you to help me." Miyamura gets flustered saying the last point out loud and blushes. "Stop being so cute." y/n says under her breath. 

Y/n and Miyamura head to Miyamura's place to study and have teatime. Y/n enters his room looking frantically around and having a little grin on her face. "What's so amusing to you." Miyamura comments. "NOTHING" Y/n shouts. "Alright then, let's get to work I guess." 

It's an hour later after they started studying and they are exhausted. Who knew studying could make you go from determined to laying flat on the ground like a cat in the sun. Miyamura decides to go downstairs to make some cookies for both of them and y/n follows. "Miyamura you are certainly an expert at cookies and delicious pastries since you work in a bakery in your free time." Y/n states "Well.. I guess so. I can teach you how to make my family's treasured cookies recipe!" Miyamura replies. "Oh wow, I would love to learn" y/n replies in an encouraging voice. 

They start needing the dough but y/n seems to have trouble pushing the dough down so Miyamura steps in. He gets behind her, pushing his body against hers with his arms on top of hers needing the dough together. Of course, Miyamura wasn't thinking before he had done this, he had only stepped in solely to help and didn't think about what y/n would think. Meanwhile, y/n's mind was racing. Y/n was all red from head to toe from embarrassment and frustration. Y/n breaks free from Miyamura's force around her and Miyamura falls to the floor. "GOD I'M SO SO SO SORRY MIYAMURA, I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUSH YOU". Y/n says "BUT I'M AFRAID I MUST GET GOING NOW, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE" Y/n then rushes out of the door in a hurry as fast as she can, Miyamura left confused.