Flash Backs

Niall's P.O.V.

"He did what!" I screamed at Becca, who happens to sit in the seat next to me. I turned down the radio, that had been blaring loud before Becca was in the car.

"He cheated on me, Niall!" Tears slipped from her beautiful eyes. How could he do that to my own sister.

"With who?"

"Elena" i groaned, i seen that coming since day one, when Becca had left for a while.

"I don't know what to do," she sighed. I didn't know what to do either, i cant just go kick my band mates ass.

"It's OK," I tried comforting her.

"It wasn't meant to be..."

Liam's P.O.V.

February 19th

Liam,  

I'm really going to miss you. I wish i could be there with you and our daughter, but just know I'm watching over her and you. I hope your not crying as much, anymore. Its been awhile since i have left.....i cant do this right now. Talk later... 

Love always,  

Jenna

My eyes swelled up with tears, i just don't understand why she wouldn't tell anyone. The day she passed, i didn't even get to say good bye. I dowelled on it for a while. Days got harder to live after more days passed.

*flash back*

Everyone took there seats. Black was all i seen. I guess that's what everyone wears at a funeral. I starred at the casket right in front of me. Why her? I questioned over and over in my head.

"We gather here today to honor Jenna, who passed away early last week..." Tears slipped down my eyes, as i couldn't stand to listen anymore.

"Shh, its OK Liam" Niall wrapped his pale white arm around my shoulder. It was nice to have a friend like Niall there.

"A few words from Liam Payne" the guy who stood in front called me up. I knew this was my closer, the ending to everything.

"Good after noon everyone" i paused, looking away as i shook my head. Niall rushed up to me.

"You don't have to speak" he whispered in my ear.

"I do. Just please stay up here with me?" He could see the hurt in my eyes, but worst I'm the one feeling it, he understood what i'm dealing with.

"Time pasts, day after day, and i'm still here. Me, only me and my beautiful daughter Jenna had left. She left us behind, maybe 'left' is not a good word to use. She had no choice, this" i paused pointing at the casket, "this was her destination. There comes a time when one has to leave earth, but WHY Jenna!" The room was silent, i looked over at Niall who nodded for me to continue.

"They day i meet her, she walked down the stairs right behind Becca." I looked over at Becca who was smiling, "my future flashed right in front of me. I knew from the moment i said 'Hi Jenna' that, that was all it would take and she was mine all mine. Maybe it was fate, or maybe even never to be my future. But only part, because she had left me so soon." My eyes collected tears as i continued to speak, "i just wish this didn't turn out like this...i love you Jenna wherever you maybe...forever, love." Niall took two steps closer to me, "Ready to go?" he whispered silently. I nodded back. 

The funeral seemed to drag on, the time had come to barring her. We all stood in front of her casket, waiting to go in the ground. i got to see her beautiful face, before they closed her in. Darkness had now consumed her face, some how i'd never get to see the light of hers. Tears rolled down my face. 

"Liam," Louis mom whispered, "It's going to be OK" I tried giving her a slight smile, i watched her walk away. 

"Are you ready to go?" Zayn asked. 

"No, go without me please" everyone started to leave, it was just me standing there. 

"Can you stay with me?" I grabbed a hole of Niall's arm, just as he was walking away. 

"Sure" he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I stood a watched at the lowered the casket into the ground.

"I love you, Liam" 

*End Of Flash Back* 

The last thing i remembered from that day was when Niall said he loved me. Ever since, he's said nothing about that. I mean sure, all of us boys tell each other we love them. But the way he said it was like he meant it. 

I looked down at the floor, and tears soaked into the floor.Throwing the journal across the room, soon after slamming my face into the pillows. 

Hours passed, when i heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Liam?" Niall called, not answering back. 

"LIAM! You OK?" 

*Heyy sorry about not updating this in a while. I've been BUSY BUSY with school work>.< So i hope u enjoyed this little chapter, I know its not as long as my others!! I just wanted to put something up for u all to read its been 2 months TODAY! ahh, so please enjoy and give me feedback? 

-Until next time

Sammi