0.5

Aggressively they took the bag from my head

I took some minutes to adjust my eyes to the intense light. Why is there a lamp right in front of my eyes.

I place my hand on my forehead, so like this i finally can open my eyes, properly.

"What. The. Fuck.!" Now this is too much, eveyone is out of their mind. This is impossible.

Not believing, in front of me, were eigth men, that i could count.

All of them wearing the same outfit, black cargo pants and a black turtleneck sweater looks like they came from the army.

Still, I can't say that they don't look hot, because they do.

The last one that i get land on, it had to be, being the man that was with me on the club and is the boss or whatever... Turns out to kidnap me, how lovely, right!

Firstly, he cut me off because he wasn't on the 'mood' to talk, now kidnaps me. He has some deep mood swings. This is the most normal thing in the world, who disagrees with me... no one?!

Moving my wrists to try to release them from the handcuffs, now it's handcuff not a rope, they improved.

"It's not worthy!" Xavier speaks, the man of the show. I know he is the one in charge, just because how the other men reacted when he showed/speaked up.

He takes a chair, positions it in front of me, with the back of the chair facing me. He sits down with one leg on each side, crossing his arms over the chest and rests them on top of the chair.

He lifts his gaze, focusing right on me and only me.

"Can you explain it to me, what the heck is happening. Did you turn out to be a secret psycho, that has all the girls that talked with you in a basement, am i going to hear screams in the middle of the night, is it your regular thing, that you do!" I start, out of breath. Xavier husky laughs coming from his throat.

"If yes, let me know to be prepared mentally, deal?!" I add, i hear a snort coming from a man that is behind him.

I tilt my head to the man that was behind Xavier, i raise my eyebrow at him. The man looks at me and clears his throat, looking down arranging his suit... as i thought.

Xavier looks over his shoulder to see who it was and shrugs, not caring.

"But, hey, don't laugh at me, you think it's funny, piece of shit!" I utter, spitting at him, now directing to Xavier.

Wait- what did i just said, why can't i shut the fuck up. I'm so stupid.

It's them who have the power, the guns all of it. If they want, they can torture till my death. They won't do it, right. For sure, they want something from me, if not they wouldn't kidnapped me.