0.6

He is impossible

He is impossible.

"NO!"

"22 GRAM"

"NO, FORTY!"

And we stayed like this for a good five minutes, arguing with him. He is so stubborn, jeez. I can't with him.

Leaning a little bit more on the back of my chair, i sigh. I don't like him. At first he seemed a normal man, but now damn, he looks a completely different person from the one i talked with some weeks ago.

"40 gram and is finally or... no deal!" I state.

"Woman, you'll be the death of me?!" He mutter under his breath, however i heard it, so a smug smile is plastered on my face.

He suspires, massaging his forehead, "Ok, deal! 40 gram every single month, that i need your presence, so see if you do everything I want."

I inhale, is this man for real... Do i like an object, something you can play with. 'that i need your presence' ohh fuck off.

Girl, shut up. You are earning 40 gram, so shut up, again.

Facts.

He lets out a huff of defeat. "Seems good to you, or?" He snaps his fingers in front of my face. I startle up a bit, recomposing my posture.

"Yes, 40 gram is amazing. I just fade off!" I reply, did i falled asleep, now?!

What is happening to me?! No idea!

"Oh i have some questions to make!" I adds. He tilts his head, mentioning me to start. "Go on!"

"So, you are saying that I can't leave this house, like i am stuck in here?" I ask him, truly scared/anxious of what is gonna happen next.

Like my life is on 'game'. I know it might sound dramatic, however put it on my plates. I was kidnap by someone who i have no idea who is and i am probabily 'locked' here for some months.

"Yes and no, you can't leave this house without one of my men. I know it's going to be difficult at first-" I interrupt him.

"It seems such a normal thing, right. Do you do this to all the girls that you talk with?!" I grin, sarcastically.

"Not, technally. Actually you are my first, feel privileged?" He plays with the same card, so funny he is, isn't he?!

"Yep, a lot. I feel so much better with that information... Can i go now?"

"Yes you can, i'll need to talk with you again, but it can be a more forward!" He replies, i nod and lift from the chair.

"Make sure to close the door!" He adds with a demanding tone. I nod once again. Twitching the door handle, i step out of the officer.