{ : The wrestling. : }

It was a cold night and Tangy was sipping some tea while waiting at the wrestling arena for her new opponent to arrive. 🗄 - "Ah there's nothing like a nice tea to get ready for the opponent to arrive." Just right then Trophy came in.
🏆- "Tangy! The opponent has arrived to try and take you down. But I know you'll win like always."  🗄 - "Aw, thanks Trophy. I'll get going. This nights match is going to be a piece of cake." Tangy walked over to the arena to see their opponent. 🎷 - "Are you Tangy?" The new face said. 🗄 - "Indeed I am." 🎷 - "Oh well then, I'm Kiibo. I've loved Trophy for as long as I can and I'm not as easy as you think." 🗄 - "Very well then, let's see who's right." 🎤 - "Hello everyone! Welcome to-nights wrestling match! We see our favourite Trophy fan, Tangy!" The audience started clapping and cheering for Tangy. 🎤 - "And their opponent, Kiibo!" The crowd started cheering again. 🎤 - "In 3...2....1...Let the match begin!" The announcer shouted and Tangy and Kiibo started fighting.
The battle was intense. Kiibo was right, he was not as easy as Tangy thought.
🗄 - "Wow you're a tough one aye?" 🎷 - "That's correct. I thought you were dum-" Right as Kiibo was about to finish his sentence he got punched in the face by Tangy. And they started to wrestle again. Kiibo was so close to winning but was punched in the back of his head making him fall to the ground and lose. 🎤 - "Tangy wins!" The crowd cheered. Tangy looked so happy but then they looked at Kiibo and felt some kinda guilt. Something they'd  never have felt before. 🗄 - "I should just brush it off." They murmured. And Tangy went back
to the locker room to grab their stuff. "Now to go back home." Tangy was about to go back home to see Kiibo walk up to them with a bandage around their head. 🎷 - "Hey Tangy, I just wanted to congratulate you for winning. Good job." 🗄 - "Thanks Kiibo. I really appreciate it. But I gotta go-" 🎷 - "Wait! Do you wanna go to the cafe tomorrow? I've been looking to make some new friends."
🗄 - "Sure. But I really gotta go now. Just give me your phone number quickly."
🎷 - "You seem in a rush, but here it is." 🗄 - "Thanks, text me the address."
Tangy rushed out of the door and got in her car and drove off. 🎷 - "Why do they need a car when they legit have wheels? 🤨"
Tangy rushed to Trophy's Castle. 🏆 - "Your finally here, what took you so long?" 🗄 - "Sorry- I lost something and I found it don't worry."  🏆 - "Good, now come on and eat dinner Tangy."  🗄 - "Yes Trophy." 🧑‍🍳 - "Dinner is ready!"
The cook shouted. Trophy and Tangy both sat down and were served their food.
🏆 - "Your such a good fighter Tangy! I don't know what I'd do without you!"
🗄 - "Thanks Trophy."  And they started to eat their food. After they ate they went to bed.