2 on 1

It has been a week since Rhea proposed. I couldn't wait to get married. I asked her to keep the ring while I wrestled so I wouldn't lose it or cut someone with it . After a bit someone came to my room it was just one of the workers. "Y/n you're on in 10." "Thanks." Once he left Rhea came in the room. "Hey Cupcake are you ready for your match tonight." "I hope so. I haven't forgotten what she has done to us." " Alright babe good luck" "Thanks" Rhea got up and left and I got my gear on. Nikki Ash came in and asked "So Y/n we both have our issues with Alexa but can I start out the match." "Yeah Nikki that's ok with me but we got to get moving we got 5 minutes till our match." We ran and made it on time. We went out before Alexa first Nikki theme played. She went to the ring but something weird happened. I heard a whisper. "Your still mine." What the fuck I thought to myself. It sounded like Alexa but she wasn't in hear. I just had to ignore it.

My theme hit and I went out. (Tell me what your themes are.) The crowd was so happy to see me back. I missed being in a ring. I made my way down to the ring giving the fans high fives. Then Alexa came out looking happier than normal. It kinda scared me.

Ding ding ding

The match began like normal Nikki yelled at Alexa "We were friends Alexa! What happened to you?" And Alexa just laughed. They fought for a while then eventually Nikki needed to tag me in. Alexa keep making sure she didn't but soon Nikki hit her hard enough to knock her down long enough to tag. When I got tagged I didn't hold back. A was beating the fucking shit out of her. After a bit she just started laughing. It weirded me out. I tagged Nikki back in. Alexa didn't break eye contact with me. She stopped laughing and just started. Then she raised her hand and I did too and put it back down after she did.

Then all of a sudden she jerked her head to the side and there was an extremely painful ring nosie. It was so bad I fell off of the side and was covering my ears. My ears even started bleeding. All I heard was Alexa yelling from the ring "I control you bitch!" Rhea ran down the ramp to check on me and she told me to stop and leave it to Nikki. Then I remember the 3 on 3 match from a while ago. When Nikki was getting beaten I did nothing. I couldn't let that happen again. I stood up and got on the side of the ring and called for the tag when she tagged me I gave it my all. Then when I tried to hit my finishers Alexa revised it and hit her own finisher. 1..2..3 Alexa won Rhea ran into the ring to check on me. I couldn't hear much because of the blood. We went to the back to the doctor and they cleared the blood and I was physically fine now. Rhea hugged me. Finn came to the room "Hey Y/n are you ok? I saw your match and was worried and so is Randy." "Yeah I will hopefully be ok. Alexa just got lucky." "Ok Y/n I'll let Randy know you will be ok." "Thanks Finn." Finn left and I went back to my room to get my stuff. Then me and Rhea went home. I was still worried about Alexa but I would deal with it later.

A/n thank you all for your patience with this chapter. I haven't decided if I'm going to write another chapter of this my Austin Theory fanfict or a new fanfict first so let me know what you all want and I'll see you next time <3