Chapter 2

Anastasia's pov

I woke up at 4 am, many things happened overnight, I wish I can turn things around. I deserved all of this...

"I deserved all of this... But why can't I accept the fact that I need to let you go?" I said I sobbed and touched my belly.

"I'm sorry baby ha... I lied to your papa, from the start I had suspicion that your real dad is Matthew, but I hide that fact" I said, I stand up to go to the nearest water refrigerator.

"This mansion... Feels so empty" I said, as my tears still continue to run through my cheeks.

I feel like choking because of what happened.

Even though Matthew already said that I shouldn't go to the shore while it's dawn I still wanna see the beautiful waves,seeing the waves is making me calm.

I stand near to the water, making my feet touch the little waves, as I inhale the richest air in the world.

"Jacob... Jacob..." I cried loudly calling his name, the waves covers my voice as if they're telling me not to cry.

I can feel my robe slipping as it hits the white sand, I continue to come closer to the waves.

But before I reach the waves, a sudden smack from the back of my head made my head rings.

The last words I heard was "Sleep well" I felt the waves through my whole body, but no matter hard I try to opened my eyes is useless. I can only trust now are the waves.

....

Louie's pov (ana's father)

"Honey! Wake up!" I opened my eyes only to see my wife's crying face. Naalimpungatan kaagad ako at bumangon.

"Honey? What is it? Why are you crying?" I asked, as I get a glimpse in our bed clock which says 8:36 am.

"Ana is missing! We couldn't find her anywhere!" She said as I feel my face getting pale.

"What do you mean?" I asked her,

"Nagising ako kanina ala sinco, I planned to check on your daughter pero Hindi ko sya nakita sa kwarto niya! I even asked the maids and our visitors if they seen her" she said.

"What about Matthew and Jacob? Did you asked them?" I asked and get on my right clothes.

"Matthew is with the Islanders finding ana in every corner of the island, Jacob is already in manila when I called him, he said he didn't see her and he left at 4:30 am." She said while sobbing.

"Tara Linda... Let's find our daughter" I said as I hold her hand as we go out of the mansion, we saw Matthew rushing towards us.

" Uncle... Tita..." He said as he was catching his breath, on his hands was a robe and a pair of slippers... That's Ana's belongings!

" We saw this on the water... Under the rocks..." He said with his face pale.

"What are you implying Matthew?" I asked, He couldn't look at my eyes.

" Matthew answer your Tito!" Linda raised her voice at Matthew, she cried when Matthew didn't answer.

" Mr. & Mrs. Dlamini... I'm the island's investigator, John Perez. It seems like your daughter, Anastasia commited suicide" he said, Matthew already shed his tears.

" That can't be true..." I said as I feel my legs getting weaker.

" MY DAUGHTER WILL NEVER GOING TO DO THAT!" I yelled as I let go of my wife's hand and rush to the shore.

" Tito!" Matthew's voice echo as he tries to run after me.

" Don't stop me! My daughter is not that kind of a person... she's stronger than anyone else" I said as tears continue to come out to my eyes.