Chapter 2 - Outing to my girlfriend

I have decided. I will tell her.Then one evening, I said to her we have to talk. It's so damn hard for me not to just say something else. Then the time came. I said to her, "I have something to tell you. I have a secret that nobody knows until now. I've had it for 3 years now and since we live together now I have to tell you." Now it started. I told her that I like wearing diapers and am an ABDL. Then it was outside. It felt liberating and embarrassing at the same time. She just said ok. I didn't know what she meant. I asked her if it was a problem and made it clear to her that if only for her, I would stop it. But she said it's okay and I don't have to give it up. I think she had to face it first.If I've already told her that I want to wear diapers, I thought to myself, I can ask her if she would change diapers for me too. So I did. I was super embarrassed too. But strangely enough, she had agreed. Then I just asked her if she wanted to do it right now. She had agreed again and we went into the bedroom. I took out the diapers that were hidden in the closet and put them on the bed. I got into bed too and she started. My girlfriend just swaddled me. I couldn't believe she was doing this and asked her why. She replied that she had no problem with that and that she loved me and would do anything for me. When she finished changing my diaper, I hugged her and thanked her.From day to day we both got used to the fact that I can now be against ABDL and wear diapers 24/7. We're both fine with it. She has no problem with it and wraps me up every now and then. I could now really live out my dream.I tried to persuade her to give it a try too, but she preferred not to.