Chapter 3 - How my girlfriend tested ABDL and diapers

We once went to the cinema together and before we left my girlfriend put my diaper on me, because as an ABDL you go to the cinema in diapers, of course. You can drink as much as you want and you won't miss anything from the film.We both drove off. Arrived at the cinema we bought popcorn and had a drink. Then we went to the cinema hall. It started pretty quickly. The movie was on and we ate our popcorn and drank our drinks.In the middle of the film, my girlfriend had to go to the toilet. She whispered in my ear that she had to go to the bathroom now and how stupid she thinks it is to miss part of the film now. When she came back she made it clear to me how nice it was not to have to go to the toilet. So I offered her to try it. But she replied I don't really know.The film went on for about 1 hour. When it was over, we went straight back home. During the drive my girlfriend had to go to the toilet again. She must have drunk too much. But on the way home there was no toilet and she had to wait until we got home. She waited impatiently until we got there. Sometimes she told me to drive faster and hurry up. I just said she should try wearing diapers. She said she could try it, it would be useful at the moment.Then we got home and she went straight to the toilet. Then I asked her again if she really wanted to try it. Then she agreed. So this time I wrapped them. She found it odd at first but admitted it was comfortable. I asked if she also wanted to test ABDL right away. But she wasn't ready for that yet.Because the rest of the evening we spent on the couch watching TV. Then when we wanted to go to bed, I offered to take off her diaper. As I was about to open her diaper, I realized that she had used the diaper. I then asked her how she found it. I think she was a bit embarrassed but said it felt ok. When the diaper was off, she asked me if she could wear one for the night because she drank so much and didn't have to get up at night. I never would have thought that but she wanted a diaper. So she got a fresh night diaper. She then also wanted to test ABDL and asked me for a pacifier. Luckily I had another one. I gave it to her and then we went to bed.