Chapter 1

To save those I loved. That was my reason, my purpose to fight all those dark moments, those thoughts. I was strong for my mother, sisters and father. 

        I thought I was strong enough for them but I found I'm not, i'm weak and have no good reasons to stay. So I decided my next step, it's been almost 3 years of planning for tonight.

            I saved as much money from my job as I could for my baby sister, I don't care about my other sister as she is all grown up and was a bitch anyway. My parents are  not getting anything, why would they? They used me at every turn, they belittled me and be on me.

            So I made a will only address to my youngest sister, making sure she got it when she was 18 so my parents didn't get their greedy hands on it. 

         I'm 28 years old, and my name is not important. After all I won't be here in about two minutes, As I am making my way to my apartment and it all. That was until a loud horn got my attention, I looked in front of me to see a kid not older than possibly six in the middle of the street.

          People started to yell at the boy but it only made the boys scared and duck to hold his knees.  I don't know how but just as the truck was going to hit the boy I pushed the kid out of the way. Next thing I know I felt Like I was flying, it was awesome for a minute, however it was short live doesn't made contact with the cold concrete.

         At first I felt nothing, heared nothing, and I couldn't see anything. But after what felt like an hour the pain hit like I was set on fire, soon I started hearing ringing and it only intensified the longer I lay there on the pavement, The last thing I could hear was an ambulance before everything went silent.

      Little to my knowledge the events that play that was a test to see who would answer the call to be a hero. For in another world someone was needed to change the events that never should've happened.

        In a world I soon found out was nothing but violence. What world I loved to see play out on the screen when I was a kid. Some thing I thought would be awesome and lively, somewhere where you could be amazing and I have to worry about others judging you so easily.

         Boy was I wrong. The next place I found myself was the Naruto universe.

A/n ok everyone I really hope that you liked this chapter. Please let me know what you think in the comments.  Please forgive me for I am trying to write a good first fanfic.