BongShot/OneBong

-Bong.

The days keep passing by, all so monotone that I can no longer count the exact number of them I've spent trapped in this place. This facility is something worse than hell, worse than quite possibly anything in the world and with no exit. Insanity was common and deaths were as well, making me question my own mental health as I forced myself to look away from the many people who perished out of shame.

I couldn't do anything to stop this cycle of madness, nobody else could. So, I simply continued, forcing a smile on my face. I had to carry the weight of each and every one of them who depended on me. I was the captain, it was my duty to keep everyone safe. Yet, I couldn't even do that, nor could I confide my sorrow to anyone. After all, everyone still expected the best out of me, despite my many failures, making the process much more painful to endure.

Sure, Alter Ego seemed like a good person to talk to, considering that she also was a captain but she was a friend of mine, I didn't want to bother her when she already had her own share of struggles.

Dana was also the same and Hava, oh man, I'm sure I wouldn't hear the end of it if she were to hear what I have on my heart. I can almost see her grin.

Y/N: ...

Come on Y/N, just focus on the job, people are still putting faith in your capabilities so don't disappoint them. I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts just in time to see a pair of eyes staring into mine. I was caught by surprise and jumped out of my seat.

BongBong: Bong.

Y/N: For- BongBong, stop!

BongBong: ...

She simply tilted her head to the side, pretending to not understand what I was saying. Seriously, one of these days, I'm just gonna drop dead and never wake up because of her antics. I pinched the bridge of my nose out of annoyance and sat back down, BongBong taking a seat next to me.

Y/N: ...

BongBong: ...

I honestly don't know how this even began, nor why she's doing all of this. She was moved to my department one day and then decided "I'm gonna make his life a living hell for no reason". The rest, well, we all know. At least Hava is able to get a chuckle out of it, Alter Ego on the other hand tends to give me a few worried looks.

She's a nice girl, acting as the worried friend of the group.

Silently sitting next to me, the blue devil herself leaned into her seat and turned her head to focus solely on me, sending shivers throughout my body. No matter where I go, I always find her staring at me behind a corner or through a window/door. It was creeping me out, so much in fact that I even started to wonder if my actions somehow pissed off a higher being, who decided to take its revenge through the girl known as BongBong.

Y/N: Why are you doing this?

BongBong: ...Bong.

Y/N: ...Of course you don't answer.

I rolled my eyes just in time to hear the monitor next to us beep, my name written on it. Using it as a mean to escape, I took a quick sprint out of the room in order to get away from her. I don't care who I'm working with, as long as I'm away from her.

...

...

Y/N: When I said I'll gladly take anyone, that wasn't an invitation.

My shoulders dropped upon seeing who I was working with. On the other side was some kind of weird... thing with a giant mouth in its stomach. Resting on top of what I could only guess to be its stomach was a small head looking almost like a baby's. The sight was grotesque, making my brain unconsciously regret its choices.