Chapter : 6

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 : 𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲...
....................

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥....

"Happy birthday sidharth.
Accha hain tu?
Main theek hoon.
Kitne saal hoagye hain nah tujhko dekhe hue? Ankhein tarasti hain meri.
Hit ho rahi hain meri films, just as you wanted.
Hindustan  ki shehnaaz gill jo ban chuki hain teri sana.
Jaisi bhi hain, a part of me is gone with you and a part of me will keep you alive here.
Social medias check karte rehti hoon. Kitne rotedi hain be teri fans? Har wakt ro rehta hain, idiots ko kya pata that you never left me alone, I know you are up there listening to me without blinking once.
Bas itna keh sakti hoon,
Gadhi se sensible ban gayi hoon. Logo ki baton mein nahin ati main.
Huh. Has mat!
I love you.
Eternally yours..
Moti. ❤"
Writting the letter she tied it off with the 6 balloons she bought.
Standing in the middle of the bridge, she looked up at the sky, naturally a smile crept on her face, she could feel him touch her with the wind,
She could feel him smilling back at her. She fly off the balloons with the letter tied at the end to the sky, it went up the air, she kept looking at the balloons untill it actually disappeared.Shehnaaz had a weird connection with the sky now, she often sends him these balloons with a letter tied on for him.

She waited too see his smile, but couldn't. After all he isn't actually here at the end of the day. The old pain hit her again, the reliasation was enough to make her break again.
Tears rolled down her face, she turned back but when she did, sana found herself drenched in water, the rain poured water on her, she giggled loudly , opening the hairs tied, she opened her arms wide feeling sidharth again in her self.

She knew it was him, who couldn't stand her tears and smilled pouring the rain on her. Somewhere she knew, he is there, he will be forever and she would never stop looking for him untill he comes down to take her away with him.

That day, the day which destroyed a whole family, she have sat near him and saw him burning, actually the truth is that, that she have burnt herself too in that fire. Shehnaaz will never be her old self again, the happy go girl is long gone with her sidharth.
All we could see in her is a mature grown up woman trying to smile.
Only if life would have been a little less harsh on her, they would have been happily married now because when the society couldn't seperate them, god took the initiative to show the world a very other example of what true love actually is.
He is gone and now she will live on taking him everywhere she goes.
The flat she lives in, it feels empty and a void telling her every now and then that he would not come again to manofy her when she gets angry nor someone will take up her on his lap and adore her. No one will. The harsh truth.!.

The rain stopped, reminding her it's time that she goes back to her houe Or else she would catch up a cold, it was sidharth after all, always protective about his moti.

"Jaa rahi hoon baba" She giggled going inside her car, adith drove off the car while ken sat beside her looking at her so happy today.

"Itni khush? " He asked.
"Sidharth ko chithi likhi aur barish hua" She said grinning, ken just rubbed her head adoring the little munchkin that isn't quite much visible all these years but once in a while when she is genuinely happy
..
She rested her head on the sill of the window of the car, looking outside the busy road, she hope to find that face in the crowd again.
She feels empty,
This afternoon suddenly feels so empty