CHAPTER 1

Third person's pov

At kamisato estate~~

Thoma was busy cleaning the house when a servant suddenly came and told him that ayaka summons him to the tea room.

He nods to the servant and told him that he will be there in a minute.He just need to put this cleaning equipments back to the basement.

It seems like he needs to finish his cleaning session later after he meets with ayaka.After he place the cleaning equipments to the basement he then walks towards the tea room.

When he reach there he sees ayaka sitting while drinking tea.He walks towards her and when he's infront of her he then ask ayaka "m'lady I heard from the servant that you summons me?Is there anything you want me to do,m'lady?"

Ayaka put down the cup of tea she's been drinking and look at thoma and smiled "yes,I summoned you here to tell you that my brother ayato will be back three days from now from his business with the empress ei"

Thoma was surprised to hear that,his lord will be back and it gives him too much excitement but he doesn't know the reason why.

The first day he got here is way back years ago.He was weak back then just woke up after he fall unconscious.

When he woke up and look around he noticed that he was in a unfamiliar place.He doubt that while he lost his consciousness he got wash by the sea towards this place.

He stands up weakly and walk around looking for people he could asked.He ends up in a bustling harbor of ritou,he saw lots of people walking back and forth,carrying goods and talking to each other.

When he reach there he asked a guy and that guy said that he was on ritou the harbor of inazuma

Of course thoma was super shocked to hear that,he didn't expect the waves will wash him towards inazuma.

Thoma then proceed to ask the guy which way is the city and the guy told him the direction.He then thank the guy and then walks towards the city of inazuma.

Thoma sighs remembering that tragic memory of his,but he ends not seeing his father tho.Its not that he gives up looking for his father but he needs a job in order to do that.

And that's why he ends up working as the chief retainer,fixer and the housekeeper of kamisato clan.

He was glad tho he did enjoy his job,he loves cleaning that's why.

No one thought that a foreigner like him end up working in kamisato clan even having a certain association with the kamisato siblings.

"....ma...thoma! Are you okay?"thoma snaps from his thoughts when he heard his lady's worried shouts

Thoma mets ayaka's eyes and nods at her "yes, Don't worry my lady I'm fine...I'm totally fine"he said as he smiles at her,ayaka sigh in relief when she heard that.

She knew what thoma has been thinking this past few minutes,she knew he remember his tragic memory.She too feel sorry for thoma tho experiencing that thing.

"You've been in dazed for so long so I kind of worried of you thoma,is there something bothering you?"ayaka and her voice is full of worry thoma is her friend so of course she'll be worried.He's her first ever friend that she met.

Being born in kamisato clan means responsibility,she knew that losing both of her parents and her brother needs to shoulder the huge responsibility as the clan head even the clan's elders looks down upon ayato.