Chapter 1

MY SECOND STORY, I KNOW IT SUCKS, BEAR WITH ME, HOPE YOU LIKE MY CRAPPY CHAPPIE :/

Bethany POV

"I'll take you to the candy shop, let you lick the lollipop ya!'' I hear my little girl singing, no she is not mine, we all live in the adoption center in southern London. Oh I am sorry let me introduce you to me and my friends.

I am Bethany, I have red hair that falls into loose curls, and hazel eyes that change color on my mood, I am barely 5'0, loves rock music.

My twinsie is Aiyana, she has  dark brown hair that falls into loose curls, and hazel eyes she is 5'5. She loves rock also

My other twinsie is Alyssa, she has short blond hair, and blue eyes, she is 5'7, she loves pop and country.

We are 18, triplets, and broken almost to the point we can't be fixed, but we act like it is all fine and dandy for the kids, but we are depressed, mentally, and physically scarred.We are crazy random bitches. So don't mess with us or people we love. We took martial arts, gymnastics, karate, kung fu, street fighting, and track, so don't fuck with us.

''GIRLS GET YOUR SORRY ASSES DOWN HERE" the wicked bitch of the west just yelled.

We get down there and see 5 very attractive lads

"FUCK!" we scream.

"GIRLS TEY WONT HURT YOU WE DID A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ALL OF THEM, THEY ARE REALLY NICE LADS!!!" Queen bitch yelled.

"THATS WHAT YOU SAID ON THE LAST ONE AND LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO US"

"YOU ARE GOING WITH T-"  We cut her off and started running. The blond one caught me, I did what I was taught, so I elbowed his nose, while he dropped me I kicked him in the dick, and started running.

A guy with curly hair caught Aiyana, she pulled his hair, kicked him in the balls, and kicked the back of his knee to make him fall, and started running. 

A guy with a quiff caught Alyssa, she kicked the wall, got out of his arms, and then kicked him in the face. and started running

Then a huge guy threw me over his shoulder, and picked up Aiyana, while another huge guy got Alyssa. "Well this is fucked up now isn't it" I said.

"We wont hurt you, or your sisters" he said

" TWO WORDS, FUCK YOU!" Aiyana said

We get into the van and we see two  very pretty girls. "Girls this is Eleanor, and Danielle. We just planned to get the hell outta that house. Long car ride up ahead, i think so!