04

"Sanzu!" Rin immediately rushed to the pink haired man who was still sitting on the chair high as fuck. But he didn't answer him as he was half sleeping.

"Damn pink idiot wake up!" He grabbed him by his neck and slapped his face.

"Woah Rin, calm down" Ran stood up and gently grabbed his little brother's arm to stop him from hitting Sanzu again "What happened? You look so nervous.."

"I am nervous! And I need Sanzu to wake up! Now!" He gritted his teeth as he was about to hit Haruchiyo again but Ran was quick to make him sit "You're not gonna wake him up by hitting him"

He then took a glass of water and splashed it on Sanzu's face, luckily waking him up.

"Oi! What the fuck was that?" He coughed and wiped the water off his face with a tissue, still feeling a bit dizzy because of the effect of the drug.

"Sanzu you have to listen to me now!" Rindou stood up and grabbed Haru by the collar of his dress shirt "I think Y/n is here because I bumped into her, but I lost her in the crowd. You have to help me find her!"

"Wait what? Y/n? What are you even saying Rin-" Ran was immediately cut off by Sanzu swift movements as he immediately got up and ran directly in the crowd.

"Shit- not like that! You gotta wait me man!" Rindou sighed and ran after him.

Ran just looked at them go being pretty shocked, then turned to the other men sitting at the table who were surprised as well "What the hell have I just witnessed?"

On the other side of the club...

"A Margarita, please" you smiled at the bartender and crossed your arms placing them on the counter while waiting for the drink.

You bit your lip as you thought about the encounter you had before with Rindou.
You were confused.

You hoped he would show up again, but on the other hand you didn't want to see him.
Or maybe you just wanted to protect him from Hanma. He told you that if he would have ever caught you talking or meeting Rindou, he would have killed the both of you. He made it very clear.

You also realized that if Rindou was there, Haruchiyo was with him too.

Haru...
Of course you were thinking about him too.
You were feeling the same as Rindou, you were dying to see him again, but you didn't want to as well. What if you disappeared again?
You would hurt him like no tomorrow, again.
What was that? The third?... Fourth time the fate was separating the two of you?

Maybe your friendship shouldn't have existed or else there wouldn't be so many problems.
The same was for the love you felt for Rindou.
After so many years you were still in love with the same guy... Or man, since he was now 29 years old.

Your husband was a criminal as well so you knew the names of the most dangerous criminals of all Japan. You also knew Izana died and another man named Sano Manjiro formed a new gang called Bonten, with the same members of the old Tenjiku.
Hanma would always keep you up to date.

You thought about the man you had in front of you just a few minutes ago.
He changed a lot and in person was even more handsome. His purple hair fitted him so well and his hairstyle really looked good on him.
He looked like a cute jellyfish
Even what he was wearing was perfect.

But he wasn't the only one who had an incredible glow up. You as well.
You were now a 27 year-old beautiful woman, wanted by plenty of men but always stuck with Hanma, who you didn't like still. You hated him.
You were even forced to marry him but you wanted to break that wedding ring on your finger so bad and throw it somewhere. You still wanted to run away from him but you were starting to lose hope after nine years so you made him believe you accepted everything.