19

"Y/n, are you done with your breakfast? We have to go out"

"Uh? Where?" You looked out the door.

"You'll see yourself, if you're ready just let's go" he stood up, fixing his tie.

"Okay.." you nodded, grabbed your coat and went to the car with your husband but you noticed Kisaki and your father were coming with you.

"Shuji..?"

"Yeah love?" He turned his head from the window to you.

"Why are Kisaki and dad coming with us?"

"Because it's about business.. but, as I told you, you'll see yourself" he took your chin between his thumb and index finger then pecked your lips.

You nodded silently, scared by his demeanor.

You widened your eyes in shock when you saw where you were heading.
That penthouse was way too familiar.
You tried to contain your reaction and act dumb.

"Shuji baby, where are we..?"

He just chuckled "You like this mansion? So big right? Look at this beautiful garden with that fountain at the centre"

Then the car stopped and Shuji got out of it, helping you do the same "Let's go pretty princess, we have a meeting to be at"

You fixed your vision due to the fact it was pretty sunny that day and you almost gasped seeing a short man in front of you.

Mikey.

So the meeting was with Bonten..?
But didn't Mikey hate Hanma and Kisaki? Didn't they took away his sister? What the actual fuck was going on?

"Manjiro! So nice to see you again" your husband smiled and grabbed your hand tight pulling you with him as he walked closer to the white haired man "I see you healthier"

"Whatever, let's go inside" he didn't even look at you.

Maybe because he didn't want to make Hanma suspicious?

You were starting to think he betrayed you.
But it couldn't be, right? Rindou loved you and Mikey knew that, you boyfriend was his executive after all. The boss was supposed to care about his subordinates... Right...?

You entered the mansion, furrowing you eyebrows since the grip Hanma had on your hand was so painful. You could feel he was nervous.

As you entered, you immediately eyed the executives, but two were missing.
Ran and Rindou.

You landed your eyes on Sanzu to seek some kind of comfort and he immediately smiled warmly at you. His big esmerald yet warm eyes never failed to give you comfort every time you needed it.

You returned a little smile but it dropped as soon as Hanma spoke.

"Where are the Haitanis?"

"On a mission, they couldn't be here today. Got some problems with it?" Sanzu spat back.

"Sanzu" Mikey glared at him "Behave" he mouthed out.

"Fine" Hanma then turned towards you "You stay outside, okay? Behave and don't do stupid things mh?"