one shot!!

Pompeii eruption happens 79 AD
         It was just a normal day in Pompeii, nene and y/n were doing some laundry. Y/n- hey nene? Nene- yeah? Y/n-what else you wanna do today? Nene- let’s go to the water and then eat! Y/n-okay, yeah let’s do that! After nene and y/n were done folding laundry, they made their way to the water to have some fun. As time passed nene started to get hungry, so they started to make their way back to the town. On their way back they heard some commotion, and so they decided to check it out. They were astounded when they saw smoke coming out of the village. Y/n-Omg what happened!? Nene - I’m not sure but we should try and find out because this looks bad! Y/n-yeah you're right! We should go! When they arrived back to their village they started to ask around! One lady had said “oh my pls forgive us lord”! Which made the two girls realize that this was far worse than they had imagined! When they can apoun a man still sitting in his rocking chair, the girls took the opportunity to ask. When they asked the older man what had happened he had told them that the mount vesuvius had just erupted! When the girls heard this they were astounded at the words "erupted" because the fortune teller had told all of the village that no such thing was going to happen today! But they didn’t have much time to ask the older man much anymore because a big bolder game crashing down on the house where the older man lived, crushing everything that had lived or stood in the house! They were horrified! So they just started running in the direction the volcano was! As they were running they could hear people screaming, from women to little children as little as 2 yrs old! They could smell the fiery smoke getting thicker and thicker as they got closer! And the taste of the dry air filling their mouths to the brim! As they are running they approach a woman trying to get her child out of the burning rebel! So nene tells y/n that they should go over and help. Y/n has a little bit of refusal in her eyes but still agrees to go and help! As the magma rushes through the roads and houses, as it takes the people who were once happy, into itz flames. Moments passed and y/n and nene helped the women and child escape, they both ran and ran as they watched hundreds of people get mawled by the lava in an instant. As they ran they kept running till they couldn’t run any more and were trapped! Both girls decided that there was gonna be no escape, and watched the people left come run to where they were at and hold hands with everyone. As they watched the lava run faster and faster towards them till it couldn't come any more. As it got to them they decided their fate and they let the lava eat them all like a sandwich!
20 hrs and now the lava has calmed down. But there was no life to see the disaster it had caused, only the bones that lay Side by Side or scattered like nothing was ever there in the first place!!