Chapter 11: Time to Move On

Everyone was ready.

Ready for anything, as Lucinda and Kim, are seen mixing potions as final preparations...

"Three potions... These should help when we get into a tough situation." Lucinda holds red liquid in a bottle, healing potions, as everyone meets up at a table, discussing a few things.

Kim, Lucinda, Aphmau, Terrence, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane stand around an orb... It was gold white and purple, as the viewers might not know if they haven't watched the episode.

That is a Realm Breaker. An object so powerful it gives the person the ability to travel through a realm and back.

Alright.

"Remember. What we're getting into is based on what we know." Aphmau looks at the Realm Breaker, as she looks around in a serious deminer,

"And honestly, we don't know a lot," Aphmau says, before remembering Ashter and Aaron.

"But we do know, is that we need to rescue Ashter and Aaron," Aphmau says as Zane agreed,

"Yeah. If we manage to get them back, we can hopefully help defeat Michael once and for all." Zane comments,

"However... Once we get into this place, we're most likely going to have to play this all by ears." Zane also comments,

"Yeah... But the first call of action is when we get into the island, we scout the area to find any traces of Garroth, Katelyn, Travis, Aaron, or Ashter." Aphmau.

"However... It's less likely that Aaron would receive harsher treatment than Ashter... Think about it. He isn't like Aaron, he... Has a strong tie to magical capabilities, he can be a danger unless dealt with... And I am not sure how badly they could get." Aphmau was a bit gloomy on that end...

"Well... I'll see if I can manage to see if Ghost and Kim can help trap Travis, and we can use the same spell we did for Terry and remove the demon warlock from inside his body." Lucinda had a solid plan,

"Then Lucinda will use the Realm Breaker to seal him away for good." Ghost says as she looked... Ready for it...

...

...

...

"AFTER THEM!" Michael caught up to the two, like Derek, Agent R, and Zenith are seen dashing it,

"How did he manage to find us!?!" Derek shouts as they were lucky that surprisingly the Guardian Forces have stormtrooper aim.

"I... I don't know! My gear must've malfunctioned or something!" Zenith and the others dash before the werewolf looks at the machine near the island,

"... I think we might be able to revert Ashter if we use the machine again. They have all the GF after us, so Michael must've been that desperate to get his hands on this... Thing." Zenith says as he gives Derek the case.

"Derek... If you wish to help your son one last time... You must get him back and active the Celestial Canon again! You have to change him back at ALL costs! I might be here for the action, but that's no excuse for the world to die for it." Zenith growls as Agent R and Zenith split from Derek,

"... Hold on, Ashter... You'll be alright..." Derek ducks into some bushes as he can hear them changing course.

"After the werewolf! The agent is with them too!" All the Guardian Forces case after Zenith and Agent R, as Derek sniffs the air, navigating...

"..." He stays quiet while on his way to the Celestial Canon...

But he thinks.

"This is a stupid idea! I can't get in without them knowing what I have in hand... It's... Pointless!" Derek growls, annoyed and unsure until he looks at the relic... Feeling the leaking curse of an Ultima... It's calm... Collected.