Chapter 14 PT. 2: Reunited

Aphmau takes a battle stance...

"You're one of the three-piece of her broken soul!" Michael says, before laughing as Aphmau was ready to beat him once and for all.

"HAHAHAHA! If you want to play god... Then let me TAKE you to a place for a goddess to die..." Michael teleports the two to a white church...

It has... Lady Irene's symbol...

There's no doubt about it, it's one of her churches based on her. Aphmau is on guard, and as if battling music plays, Michael fades in as he sports black wings...

Within her mind... Ashter, Zane, and Aaron stand near her with their eyes closed... They concentrate on allowing Aphmau to use their powers and abilities for this fight...

Michael teleports in front of Aphmau, as she is punched back with force, Aphmau grabs ahold of the floor, making it rip apart as she grits her teeth.

Michael tries for another punch, as Aphmau's eyes glow silver, as a barrier forms in front of her, and Michael clashes with it. He smirks as Aphmau puts her hand up, as Michael looks up...

"!" He moves out of the way as currents of wind threatened to flatten him.

Aphmau then lets go of the barrier as a tunnel of holy fire builds in her hands... Her eyes turn blue like Zane's as she dashes forward, Michael grits his teeth, as he didn't have time to react, as he is hit with a strong punch and is blasted with a tunnel of fire.

"HAH!" Michael yells as green mist tunnels right to her, as Aphmau makes a barrier...

However...

The barrier collides with the mists, as it spreads everywhere...

"How does to feel, Irene, Athena? When your poor host dies... The relics within her die as well! You might've given up your power for one of her... But now you will die! And you now only have two parts of you left..." Michael says as Aphmau looks around, as a sudden burst of flames screams as it deals damage to Aphmau. She is thrown to the wall, and as she falls, huffing and puffing as within her mind, everyone feels the pain split into 1/4.

With a wave of her hand, a sword is summoned in her hand...

It looks just like the one Aaron used to fight the werewolves...

With Zane's combat experience, Aphmau's swordsmen skills increased, as with clashes of swords, the two fight with blades.

"..." Ashter looks at the two, before concentrating...

Flames sprout as Aphmau uppercuts the demon, as he grits his teeth, Aphmau leaps in the air, sending him flying back with a powerful kick.

"This... Pest!" Michael growls as his eyes widened, Aphmau rushing in with a yell, before putting his hand out as flames explode and consume the area.

"..." Aphmau hovers in the air as Michael growls in the smoke...

"... This... Annoyance!" He was angered, as she was gaining an upper hand on him...

"..." Michael smirks, as he drops to the ground, and places his hand on the ground...

"!" Suddenly, black roots and trees sprout from the ground, and Aphmau tries to escape, but her ankle is tangled.

"Huh?" Aphmau wasn't sure what this is, as her whole body is grappled as Michael chuckles,

"Do you know what kind of tree this came from? Do you not?" Michael wonders as Aphmau struggles to escape.

"No? Well... Allow me to show you..." Michael says, as suddenly her body weakens.

"It's a three straight from the neither... It harvests souls to fuel its growth... And you happen to be just the right snack for my pets..." Aphmau growls, huffing and puffing,