Chapter 3💙

4 months later

India royale pov: after my trip me and Queen found out we was pregnant at the same and we found out was was both having a baby she having another and I'm having a girl too. Durk been on tour for the past week He didn't want to go but I basically had to make him go. So me and Queen been chilling all day and shopping for the babies. we decided not to have a baby shower because our anxiety to bad to be around people so we just gon have a lil sum at the house with our lil family.

Queen royale pov: what my momma don't know I lost my baby because Jordan beat my baby out of me it so emotional to talk about. But I'm going to talk to her about it today when we go out to eat to olive garden. we got to have our girl talk mama

India royale pov: Baby what you going to name baby girl?

Queen royale pov: mama this is so emotional but Jordan beat me so bad and I lost the baby. 

India royale pov: Omg baby why? you didn't tell me and your dad we would've handled this.

Queen royale pov: I couldn't I didn't have the strength this happened after I found out he cheated on me with his ex I can't do this but I gotta be strong for my Baby Yanni.

India royale pov: I'm sorry this happened I love you baby girl mama always got your back no matter you are my oldest and my love is deep for you. 

Queen royale pov: Mama I love you to forever and I meet somebody new we going take it slow I feel like her going be the death of me for real.

India royale pov: what he look like baby I'm so happy that you finally happy.

Queen royale pov: This him and I'm glad I found somebody who can put a smile on my face

India royale pov: Oh he the one that sing that song famous hoes 

Queen royale pov: Yelp that my baby he want to have a baby so bad but like I told him I just lost one and I don't want to rush to have one.

India royale pov: whatever you choose baby girl you already know I'm standing behind you 100%.

A/N: THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M CHANGER HE PHOTO CLAIM