Chapter 8️⃣

Queen key pov: I wanted three kids now I got my wish

Queen key pov: I wanted three kids now I got my wish. I'm so excited for this journey it going be fun. I got my befriend aka my sis here because my BD don't want to step up for these kids. So I got something for him I'm going put him on child support he got no money anyway, but it's going fall back on him for no stepping up my kids don't deserve that they are so innocent. I will never want anyone to go through this ever. Anyway enough about that I have came up with name for the triplets Journey Janai Banks, My' Kingdom Prince Banks, and Loyalty King Banks I know y'all like why they got the same name as my befriend because she more of a parent to my kids than they daddy will ever be. She is also my real sister we have the same mama and same dad I know y'all like wtf happened to me well I'm a very private person and Ion like being in the spotlight so now you know loves. My name is Queen Key' Liyah  banks I am 25 years old.

 My name is Queen Key' Liyah  banks I am 25 years old

India pov: 

As my daughter Queen told y'all that her and Mariah are sisters they are. She didn't want the internet in her business so she wanted me to keep it on the down Low. So I did out of the respect for my daughter so you Now you know I have four kids Queen, Mariah, Willow, and Kobe King. she is always expecting my grand children I'm am so happy this is going to be a blessing being a grandma again I get to spoil them like I wanted to. Durk has not got in contact with any of the kids besides willow since we broke up. when he had Willow with him he left her at the hotel so I had my mother pick her up from there since they live in the same city. He didn't even bother to tell that Willow was missing he just over looked it even though I knew she wasn't missing my mother had her the whole time. What get me is he over there playing daddy to a kid that ain't even his and he want send money or check on his Biological kids. It's so sad we don't need him though it all good they step daddy got them he is always there for my kid he ain't never complained about doing anything for them.

I love y'all see y'all in the next chapter