「 16; Nonexistent 」

▬▬▬▬

Well you may be wondering why the duo was like that the other day. But was there really a reason to it?

Maybe it's because of some misunderstanding? Or possibly caught cheating with another? I'd say it's none of those.

But they were acting so lovely with each other. Well you are right. But that was from three weeks ago. And along with that timeline was building up a more tense atmosphere between the two.

Of course Sunghoon noticed. He noticed how Jay was acting off. Too unusual. And although he was his friend since forever, he just can't figure out why or what triggered the older to be like this.

As if from one single day, Jay's world has turned completely upside down. Actually, I guess it's been like that ever since. Maybe it's the fact that Jay has been unwrapping his cover without even knowing he did.

"Just talk to him, hyung!" Sunghoon decided to open up to the others right in the middle of the school cafeteria. Only because they haven't seen Jay for a few minutes now.

"It's not that easy, Wonie. He's too stubborn to even speak to me." He sighed in disappointment.

"Give him some time. Maybe he's got something that's bothering him." Jake stated but that only made Sunghoon overthink again.

"Calm down, Sunghoon. He already entered the cafeteria, right there." Heeseung pointed to where Jay was. The male was looking around for a specific table until his gaze landed on a group with familiar faces. He formed a soft smile as he neared them.

"Hey guys, sorry I didn't come here right away. I.. I had to do something first, that's all." Jay explained hesitantly while the others still welcomed him to their table.

"Jay-ah, your hair is a mess.. what happened?" Sunghoon asked in concern, facing the older as he fixed his hair with gentle touches.

"Oh, please don't worry about it! I'm fine.He quickly answered, holding ehe contact with him. But Sunghoon didn't buy it. Jay's puffy and reddish eyes were clearly visible to him. The most logical reason for it was that he was probably crying a while ago.