Life As I Know It

I ran down the hall & towards the room I knew as my own.

I darted for the door yet it seemed to be locked, when it finally swung open I ran towards the bed trying to scramble underneath it. Trying to get away.

Trying to get away from this thing.

Trying to get away from the one that does this.

Trying to scurry away from him who plays this... This Game.

The game in which I feel so dirty, leaving me Trying to scrub my body clean, only scrubbing away the skin off of my own body.

I have my head underneath my bed trying to slug the rest of my body into hiding only for Him to grab at my ankle.

I slang them around & everywhere they'd move, trying to keep him from getting hold of me.

My squirming only benefited Him for he grasp my left ankle then my right & drug me out.

I couldn't grasp the tile flooring so he easily drug me out.

Once he had me fully out he slung me against the bed & clawed at my pajamas.

The light pink pajamas soon seemed to vanish into the darkness of the room.

I tried to stop Him but he pinned my arms to the bed with just one of His own.

With the other he tore my lime green panties off & spread my legs, I already knew what would follow.

Then in the middle of His tracks... He stopped. I was scared to open my eyes he let my hands go but I only covered my face with them.

"Is it over?" I thought

Then a sharp pain sprung from between my thighs up to what felt like my rib cage.

He repeatedly stroked inside of me, I eventually went unconscious.

It hurt so bad, yet who would care?

No one that's who.

No one at all.

I was a foster kid no one wanted, No one cared for, Not a damn soul cared.

This happened to me about five times before, three of those five times was from Him & The other from my old foster brother just before they kicked me out & back into the system I went. I thought I was lucky to move with The Thompsin's but I guess not.

Hey you guys can you tell me how I'm doing? Do you like the story so far?

2VOTES & 2COMMENTS ⚠ PLEASE & THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU GUYS