Chapter 1

Author's note:
So guys, I'll try to upload my story again! As you know, it has been deleted, so please - to the people who don't like my story: Don't report it, just don't read it. Writing takes a lot of time, so please, just leave us kinksters alone with our weird sex stories :P
Enjoy the story!
——

Lore

I didn't know how long it had been since I landed in this hell. A hell where death was no escape and suffering was a part of everyday life.

In this world there was no God, only the devil and this devil was called Entity. I didn't know if it was female, male or without gender, but one thing was certain: it was a monster. The world here was divided into two groups, Killers and Survivors. And everything took place in different realms. In these realms we played games that everyone of us was already used to.

"Lore, watch out!"

I was repairing a generator when it blew up right into my face. Machine dust blew towards me, causing me to stumble back a few feet. Crap, I hated when that happened.

Claudette stood next to me, unimpressed. "What's wrong with you today? Do you want us to die so badly?"

No, I definitely didn't want that. While I had only been here for 30 trials, which was as much as three weeks, I knew there was one thing I definitely did not want: Die.

Claudette pulled me along without another word so that the killer wouldn't take notice of us. "Have you seen the killer yet?", I wanted to know.

"Not yet, but Dwight said it was a new one."

Surprised I raised an eyebrow. "A new one?"

"Supposedly, but I'm sure we'll find out."

We arrived at another generator, which this time Claudette fixed so I couldn't screw up again. Meanwhile, I was on the lookout for the killer. According to Kate, every survivor came to the Entity with a killer. My killer, however, I had never seen. I could guess who I had come here with, though.

Ghostface.

It was his fault that I was here now. In this never-ending hell. I couldn't remember much, but I could remember him clearly. He had been my stalker. Because of him, I had lived in fear for two months until that bastard had finally decided to put an end to it. And that's what he'd done, when he'd broken into my house one night and plunged a knife into my chest. After that, all I knew was that I had woken up by the campfire and so my new life had begun. He had taken everything from me.

My job.

My family.

My life.

There was no way out of here. According to the Survivors. I just wasn't going to accept never seeing my family again. So I hoped that there was a way out. But so far, that hope seemed in vain.

"Done!" Claudette exclaimed as she finally repaired the last generator and the gates opened for us. Now we had to get out of here in a hurry. We ran towards the gate, the brief freedom that awaited us before everything started all over again. We were just about to reach our destination, when I suddenly saw him and stood stock-still. His long, black robe blew in the cold wind. His mask looked threatening and it was as if my past was catching up with me.

Ghostface stood a few feet away from me, his large knife in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" yelled Claudette at me when she saw me stop. "Run!"

And run I did. Towards Ghostface. He stopped, did not move from the spot because he apparently did not know what he could now expect from me. He could expect hell, because the rage in me rose more and more, clouded my head. I just wanted to kill this asshole!