Chapter 18

A little bit of Lore x Frank smut for my dear readers <3

———
Lore

It was exhausting. The whole situation with the guys was out of control. I was pregnant. From all three of them. One child from Michael. A child from Frank. And worst of all, a child from Danny. Of course, that didn't mean I liked Danny's child any less. I loved all my children the same, no matter whose they were. Because they were my children.

My.

The only thing I wanted was for them to have a good father. With Frank and Michael I had high hopes, but with Danny? I couldn't imagine him as a father, but still there was a weird feeling inside me when I thought about Danny. Yes, we had had nice moments together, but most of the time he treated me like dirt. So why couldn't I just let it go and forget about Danny? He had the right to see his child, but that didn't mean I had to spend time with him. I could forget about him. Let him not matter. What was stopping me?

Honestly, I had no idea. My hormones were crazy. Every once in a while I was the happiest person in the world, but just two minutes later I was crying like a baby. It was horrible with these pregnancy hormones. Hopefully these babies would be here soon. This pregnancy was not making my life any easier. The only ones who made it bearable were Frank and Michael. They both took care of me and I was sure they would take good care of our children as well.

Now I was just lying in bed with Frank and we had been discussing for what felt like an eternity whether we should have sex.

Discussing.

Who ever discussed sex? The answer should have been yes ten times out of ten, but Frank seemed to see it all quite differently.

He brushed one of my strands behind my ear. "I don't want to hurt you," he said tentatively, but all I could do was roll my eyes. If he said that more times today, I would soon rip his head off. I didn't have the nerve for such a discussion today. I just wanted to feel Frank and lose myself in him a little, especially before what I was about to face.

I nudged him in the shoulder. "You can't hurt me," I pointed out to him. "And if I do, I'll tell you."

I felt as if we were like an old married couple who had to argue over every little thing. After all, I knew Frank only meant well. He didn't mean to hurt me, but I was a nurse and knew my way around these things. Sex during pregnancy shouldn't be a problem.

I didn't look at him enthusiastically. "If you hesitate any longer now, I'll finger fuck myself."

He listened to this threat. Any guy would have. I knew I would get him with that. Guys were so easy to see through.

He looked at me amused, but finally placed himself in a spooning position behind me. The only pose where my big belly wasn't in the way.

He brushed his nose along my ear. "You've been pretty sassy since you got pregnant."

I winced at his light touch and giggled. Well, now that I was pregnant, I could get away with anything. I could still blame it on my hormones, after all.

Oh, those damn hormones.

I grinned at him over my shoulder. "Sorry not sorry."

He tickled the back of my neck with his stubble, which made me giggle again. I don't know where those feelings of happiness came from, but they were there, anyway.

"Frank...", I admonished him, by which time his hand was already on my hip. Goosebumps spread over my skin. I had to admit that I was a little excited.

He pulled me closer to him and placed his penis by my vagina. "Okay, ready?"

I had to smile at that question. I had been ready for over an hour. After all, we had been lying naked next to each other for that long, too.

I finally nodded, whereupon Frank slowly worked his way forward. I felt him rub against my entrance first before plunging the tip into me. It took me a little while to get used to him, but since Frank had been the perfect gentleman lately, he gave me time until I was completely relaxed. Finally, he was able to sink into me to the hilt, which made us both groan. It felt so good to be able to feel him inside me.

He stroked along my side. "Does it hurt?" he asked cautiously, but I immediately shook my head.

"More like the opposite," I giggled. God, why did I have to giggle so much today? For now, I wanted to enjoy it.

Frank started moving back and forth at a steady pace, meanwhile clasping my waist, which he kept squeezing gently. "You're amazing."

He kissed me on my sensitive spots behind my ear and on my neck, which made me want to dig my fingernails into the bedspread. No matter how gently and carefully he treated me, Frank did it with a passion I couldn't describe. His touches were sensual, his thrusts perfectly coordinated.

It was not long before I felt the orgasm inside me. I had known that I would not last long today, but it surprised me that I had no stamina at all. Well, you couldn't have everything.

His hand wandered to my nipple, which he toyed with. "I love you, baby."

Those words were pure music to my ears. I couldn't hear them enough. I grinned inside myself. "I love you too."

Then it happened. My muscles tightened around him and a wave of pleasure rolled over me. I moaned so loud that the other Legion members could probably hear me, but Frank didn't seem to mind. It never had before.

He climaxed after me as well and slid out of me, making me miss his penis inside me right away. I turned to him, whereupon he pulled me to him.

He gently stroked along my back. "Did you like it?"

Honestly, I hadn't enjoyed anything this much in a long time, so I nodded at him with satisfaction. "Very much."

"Are you more relaxed now?" he asked me, though he could already guess the answer.

I wouldn't be until these kids were out of me.