Chapter 13

Lore

We found ourselves in a trial. Not much time had passed since the visit to the doctor. That's what I thought. Anyway, it felt like a very short time. I hadn't seen Frank and Danny since our argument, which was good. I was more disappointed in the two of them than I had been in a long time. There was just so much that had gone wrong. And I was afraid it would never get better. I didn't want to see or talk to either of them. That's why I hoped not to see either of them at the trial.
It would have been nice.
Just as I was turning my attention to a generator I had found in one of the rooms in the hospital, I suddenly heard footsteps. Fuck, I hope it wasn't the killer.
I got up from my place, about to make a run for it, when suddenly someone entered the room and blocked my way out. My eyes got big when I saw him just standing there. "Frank."
Why did the Entity hate me so much? Of course she had to do something like that to me, how could it have been any other way?
"Lore, oh my God," Frank groaned in relief, suddenly coming toward me. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms to give me one of the most beautiful hugs I had ever received. I was stiff in his embrace, unable to believe what was happening right now. His closeness and warmth surrounded me. It felt wonderful to be held by him like this. Still, I couldn't move a bit. He sighed into my hair. "You're here. Finally. I'm so sorry, Lore."
His nearness confused me. It lulled me in, but I knew I had to think clearly now. So I pushed away from him to put some distance between us. "What are you sorry for?" My tone was curt. Who could blame me? The last time we had seen each other, he hadn't been able to get a word out, and now he was standing in front of me. Completely broken down, breathing heavily, hands shaking. Frank seemed so lost. As lost as I felt as well.
"I know you're angry, and I'm sorry for the way I reacted to your news back then." Saddened, he shook his head, his beautiful eyes locked only on mine. "I never meant to hurt you."
His words touched me. They were so honest. I had never heard such honest words from Frank. I had not expected it at all, so now my heart was about to stop. "Frank..."
Immediately he interrupted me. "I wasn't there for you when you needed me." He took my hands in his, stroking them gently. Fuck, I loved his closeness, his beautiful touches. How could I possibly live without them? Or without him? That became so clear to me again at that moment. "I feel like a jerk," he insisted in a sad voice. "It was so stupid of me, I should have talked to you."
He should have. And I was so glad he finally realized it. That's why I gave in, because I didn't want to argue any longer. I had enough problems already. "It's okay."
He shook his head. "It isn't. I was being an asshole." He leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"
Could I? Frank had fucked up, but he had apologized now and seemed genuinely sorry. So I tried to look past it. If only for the sake of my kids. After all, there was a chance that Frank was their father. "I guess so."
"How are you?" he wanted to know. His hand reached forward to my belly. "How's our baby?"
A warm tingle came over my body at his touch. Especially in conjunction with his words. "Our baby?"
A soft smile spread across his lips. "Well... I hope it's mine."
I hadn't expected such a confession. My mouth opened in disbelief. "I didn't think you'd want to be a father." It hadn't seemed that way until now, anyway.
"I don't," he said honestly. "I'm not ready for it, but I want to be the father of this child. Our child." Our child. That sounded great. "I may not be a good father, but I will try my best," he promised me. "I would do anything for you."
I couldn't hold it in any longer. Hot tears ran down my cheek. "Fuck, I love you so much."
At that, he pulled me back into his arms and I buried my head in his neck. He stroked along my back. "I love you more."
I breathed in his wonderful scent. Feeling his body so close to mine triggered a longing in me. His warmth and words. Everything he was giving me right now. I wanted more. Needed more. Needed him. Inside me. Gently, I put my hand to his cheek. "I want you."
His eyes grew wide, then he placed his hand on my cheek as well. "Are you sure?"
I was. At that moment, it was everything I wanted and needed.
Our breaths were heavy, our gazes intimate. Silently, we eyed the other from top to bottom. The hand we had placed on each other's cheek suddenly felt like it was electrified. Lightning ran through my body, which knew what it wanted. I wanted Frank so badly and he seemed to feel the same way.
My heart leapt in my chest, "More than sure." One last blink was all it took, and then our lips met. I was pressed down against the mattress, that lay here, while Frank leaned over me and kissed me. His lips were warm and moist, just the way I loved them. His tongue made its way to mine, meanwhile his hands wandered under my t-shirt. He stroked along my ribs, up to my chest, whereupon I buried my hands in his hair to make our kiss more intense.
"I love you, Lore," he murmured happily against my lips. Those words were like music to my ears. I had missed them so much already.
I smiled at him. "I love you too."
He grabbed my blouse and pulled it over my head in one swift motion. Frank eyed my body, stroking along my chest, down to my stomach. "You are incredibly beautiful."
I felt myself blush slightly. I wanted to say something back, but once again I was just speechless, so I decided to enjoy it and feel desired.
I stretched towards him and he placed his head in my neck. Gentle kisses were spread on my neck, not stormy as usual, but lovingly. Then he let his tongue flick out and slid it from my ear along to my nipple. He circled it with his tongue, took it in his mouth, sucked and nibbled on it, which made me let out a moan. Then he devoted himself to the second, while the heat between my legs became more and more painful. If he didn't hurry up, I was going to burst with desire here.
As he moved back up and pressed his mouth on mine, I took his T-shirt and pulled it over his head as well. Faster than I thought, he was already sitting in front of me, shirtless. Gently I stroked along his defined abs.
His dark eyes lit up with desire. I pointed to his pants and Frank undressed himself, while I watched him do it. Frank was truly a doozy of a man. And he was mine. Only mine.
He slid down so he could lie between my legs. His lips brushed along the inside of my thighs until he reached my skirt, which landed on the floor as well. He kissed me on my middle and although there was still fabric between us, I could hardly contain myself. Frank was so tender and loving today, it was a real torture.
With a nimble hand movement he pulled down my underpants. It was a feeling of freedom to be naked in front of him again. It felt so right to do these things with Frank, as if we were meant for each other.
He stroked my clit with his tongue, making my breathing heavier than it already was. He rubbed at my vaginal entrance and finally sank his finger inside me.
"Frank...", I moaned, grabbing him by the hair. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on me while I pushed his head wherever I needed him right now. I could hardly remember the last time I had been so horny. All problems were forgotten all at once, it was only Frank that mattered to me.
As his mouth moved back up to me, he gently pressed his lips to mine. I tasted myself on his lips, which made the heat between my legs only stronger. I reached for the bulge in his pants. His large erection twitched and pulsed in my hand. Slowly I brushed off his pants including his boxers and he tossed them aside. Now Frank was completely naked in front of me, in his full glory. I licked my lips with pleasure. Now I could hardly wait to feel him inside me.
Frank took me gently by the waist and pushed me up. His lips wandered over my cheek as I stroked his penis. His touches were more sensual and tender than ever before.
"You are so tender. I'm not made of glass," I assured him, so he knew he didn't have to hold back. "You can go ahead and..."
"Sh." He put a finger to my lips. "I want to make love to you today."
My eyes widened at that words.
Make love.
These words made my heart jump. It didn't fit Frank at all. I hadn't even thought it existed in his vocabulary, but yet at that moment it was just perfect.
I spread my legs for Frank to position himself in between, but he grabbed me by the waist and shifted me on top of him. I looked at him in surprise, which made him grin.
"You're on top," he said affectionately. If that's what he wanted, of course I had no problem being in charge for once. So I lifted my butt, placed his erection at my entrance and lowered myself onto him. It took me a little while to get used to him, but even then he waited patiently and let me do it. When I relaxed completely, he was able to sink into me all the way to the base, which made us both groan.
I started moving my hips back and forth at a steady pace, meanwhile Frank grabbed my waist to hold me down so I could easily keep up the pace. He kissed me on my sensitive spots behind my ear and on my neck, which made me press my fingernails into his hard biceps. I tried to pick up my pace.
Frank felt so perfect inside me, it drove me crazy. "I love this feeling," I moaned breathlessly.
Dirty he grinned at me. "Me inside you?"
I nodded. "There's nothing better." Maybe cuddling and kissing were up front, too, but sex was a particular highlight, of course.
He stroked along my side. "There's nothing better than you."
"Yes, there is." I gave him a heartfelt kiss. "You."
Playfully, he bit his lips, then they landed on my mouth again. As the heat rose more and more between us, we had lost ourselves completely in each other. My hands in his hair, his lips on mine, our bodies on top of each other, him inside me. Even though my thighs were already aching, my pace quickened until my muscles finally contracted around him and a wonderful orgasm washed over me. At the same moment, Frank's cock also swelled inside me and he climaxed at the same time as me. Fortunately, I was already pregnant. Panting, sweaty and completely exhausted, I let myself sink onto his chest. I could feel his fast heartbeat against mine.
I sighed in satisfaction "I love you."
Reassuringly, he began stroking my back. "I love you too." I still had no idea what would happen next. But I was sure of one thing now: Maybe Frank wouldn't make such a bad father.
"Frank?"
He gave me a sweet smile. "Yes?"
"It's going to be triplets."
Three wonderful babies. Hopefully from a wonderful father.

——
Author's note: Leave comments!!! :)