2: Who Started The Fire?

Izuku Midoryia is labeled as a submissive type.

Izuku was flying around when he heard a loud and low cry coming from his father.  Izuku knew that cry meant that there was something wrong and that he and other people should get out of here.  Izuku ignored the cry and went to go see what was wrong.  He was then met with a wall of fire. 

He went flying away from it getting burned in the process.  Izuku flapped the burned wing and moved towards the city far in the distance.  Izuku wasn't able to make it to the city and started falling down.  Luckily some animal-friendly campers were camping there.  They found Izuku and immediately to an animal shelter.  Izuku was only 19 when he was brought to the shelter and stayed there healing. 

Bakugou was almost at the cage where he would meet the lady that he would spend the rest of his life with.  Inko was giving Mitsuki the tour of the shelter when they saw a very crusty blue feathered bird.  "This guy was left out in the desert with no water,"  Inko said and Bakugou made a tch noise with his beak. 

"We're here,"  Inko said and both Bakugou and Mitsuki looked at the cage in front of them.  "It looks nice,"  Mitsuki said and undid Bakugou's lock.  Inko placed Bakugou into the cage and let him explore.  "Hello?"  Bakugou asked into the big cage.  "Hel-"  Bakugou stopped talking the moment he saw the angelic bird. 

'Wow, he's an angel.  What am I thinking I am not gay, am I?'  Bakugou thought still looking at the beautiful male bird in front of him.  'He's coming very close!'  Bakugou thought and let out a yell.  "あなたは誰?なんでしょう?"  The bird said stepping on Bakugous through.  "Get the fuck off me!" Bakugou struggled to get out of the bird's grip.  "Oh your American, sorry."  He said, flushed, and rubbed his bird neck with his wing, which was now healed.

"Yes. Now get off me."  Bakugou yelled and Izuku flew off of the neck of the other.  "Hi, my name is Izuku Midoryia nice to meet you,"  Izuku said and stuck his wing out.  "I am Bakugou."  He said and pushed Izuku's wing away from him.  "That's a cool name,"  Izuku said and started flying away.  "Where are you going?"  Bakugou asked and watched as Izuku flew up into a tree.  Bakugou followed him from on the ground and climbed the tree.

"You ready?"  Izuku asked and looked over at Bakugou.  Bakugou flushed and nodded his head yes.  Izuku moved the leaf showing Bakugou the dented vent.  "Grab a rock and let's escape together,"  Izuku said and grabbed his rock and started banging on the vent.  "Why are you trying to break out, stupid?"  Bakugou yelled over the noise of the rock. 

Izuku heard this and stopped what he was doing.  He looked over at Bakugou and stared into his soul.  "Are you a pet?"  Izuku asked in all seriousness.  "Yes I am and I like being a pet, Deku,"  Bakugou said finally cooming up with a nickname for the green bird.  "Of course, I had to get stuck with the pet, not some other wild bird.  Nope, I get stuck with a flipping pet instead!"  Izuku yelled and slammed the rock down on the metal causing a loud bang to sound.

Bakugou looked at Izuku, and Izuku looked at Bakugou.  "I think they need a little help,"  Mitsuki said and played a slow song for the 2 birds.  "What the fuck/frick."  Both birds said as a disco ball came down and slow music started to play.  

Izuku looked over to see Bakugou glaring daggers at the disco ball and blushed.  "Was this your idea?"  Bakugou asked Izuku.  Izuku looked at him and attacked him.  They fell, Izuku was about to hit his head on the floor when Bakugou caught him saving him in the process.  "See works every time,"  Mitsuki said and left so the birds could do their thing.

The birds had just finished fighting.  Bakugou was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the loud noises that Izuku was making trying to get out of the cage.  "Stop that Deku."  Bakugou yelled up at Izuku and Izuku stopped.  "Oh, I'm sorry Kacchan is this too loud for you?"  Izuku teased and went back to escaping the room. 

"Fuck you,"  Bakugou said and Izuku heard that.  "What did you just say you, the door."  Izuku looked in shock to see the door was opened.  Izuku flew up and out of the tree and headed straight for the door.  Bakugou heard a cry and then a yelp but thought it was just Izuku.  When he didn't hear the annoying banging anymore he got up to see if Izuku was alright.

"Deku?"  Bakugou called out,  "Izuku?"  Bakugou called out again.  He was going to go up in the tree to find Izuku but a shadow was cast over him and he was taken.  Bakugou was put in a cage, this however was not a friendly cage for Bakugou, no, this was the 'I am taking you to your death' cage.  Bakugou got up and looked around seeing a green bird on the floor of the cage. 

"Izuku!  no.  No.  NO!  You can't die on me!"  Bakugou yelled and shook the green bird.  Izuku woke with a jolt and looked around to see a cage surrounding him.  "You fucking scared me,"  Bakugou said and Izuku blushed, he hadn't realized that he made Bakugou worry.  Izuku looked around the cage seeing that it was covered with a sheet of some type. 

"Play dead,"  Izuku said and fell down on the cage floor.  "Fine, stupid,"  Bakugou muttered out and fell down on the cage floor acting dead.  They stopped moving and were placed on a table.  Someone lifted the sheet off of the cage and saw the dead birds.  "I told you I wanted them alive!"  Someone said and opened the cage taking Izuku out.

"Does this look alive to you?"  The man asked shaking the bird in front of the kid's face.  Izuku bit his thumb and flew away.  He was about to leave through the broken fan vent when a light blue bird came up to him and held his neck down on the floorboards.  "Shigi, alive."  The boss said and Shigi did as he was told.  "To be continued,"  Shigi said and flew back down through Izuku back in the cage.

"Why didn't you follow me?"  Izuku asked and Bakugou looked shyly at him.  "Well, I can't fly,"  Bakugou said, the boss attached a chain to both of the bird's legs.  Izuku's first thought was to shake the chain off but it wasn't working.  The boss took them into a room full of caged birds, the boss put them in the center, and left the room.  Izuku looked at Bakugou with sad eyes.

"You can't fly?"  Izuku asked shyly.  Bakugou glared daggers at Izuku, "Yes, you got a problem with that?"  Bakugou said, Izuku flushed a bright pink realizing how protective Bakugou was about things that were different about him.  "No, I have no problem with a flightless bird but running away from that thing and those guys might be harder,"  Izuku said and looked out the window. 

"Good,"  Bakugou said and looked at the opened door.  There was a ticking sound, it was Shigi, he had just finished eating chicken when he decided to torture the other birds.  Shigi flew up to Bakugou and Izuku's cage.  Shigi once again held Izuku by his thought,  "Well aren't you a pretty one."  Shigi said and Izuku trembled with fear.  "Let him go!"  Bakugou yelled at the bluebird.

Shigi let go of Izuku making him fall to the ground of the cage, Bakugou rushed over to him and made sure he was ok.  "Sweet nightmares!"  Shigi giggled and left the room.  "Are you ok?"  Bakugou asked and Izuku shook his head.  "We need to get out of here,"  Izuku said and started running back and forth in the cage making it sway.  He moved faster making the cage sway fast. 

"What are you doing?"  Bakugou asked, "It's a simple lock it can easily be done."  Bakugou said and undid the latch.  "Really!"  Izuku said and flew out of the window.  Izuku flapped his wings as hard as he could and got both him and Bakugou out of the window.  Izuku stopped flapping and floated down carefully onto the pavement.

They were free, for now.