5: 🙈🙉🙊

"Hey!"  One bird sang not realizing the situation that had just unfolded.  The bird suddenly stopped and looked around.  The bird's eyes went wide with terror.  The monkeys started swinging down to the ground and formed a group.  Suddenly a monkey with too much human stuff walked up to Izuku and Bakugou.  "You 2 are coming with us."  He said smirking and looking Izuku up and down.

Bakugou placed his wing in front of Izuku protecting him from the wandering eyes of the monkey.  "In your little shitty dreams,"  Bakugou said and spat at the monkey.  "Yeah!"  Izuku said and copied Bakugou but it backfired on him.  "That was meant for you."  He said and somewhat cowered behind Bakugou.  "Guy's, guy's can't we just get along?"  Mic questioned and the monkey laughed.

"This isn't your fight weird hair."  The monkey laughed and went to hit Mic.  A foot grabbed the monkey's arm stopping it from hitting Mic.  "You mess with my friends you mess with me,"  Kiri said looking the monkey right in the eyes.  "And us!"  Every other bird said and glared at the monkeys.  "Yeah, little king kong!"  Mina yelled and got into a fighting stance.

"I don't know what's going on here."  A small little bird said.  "Birds vs Monkeys!"  Denki yelled and the birds attacked the monkeys.  "Get them!" The lead monkey yelled and the monkeys attacked. 

Denki passed a purple grape to Shinso and Shinso kicked it aiming and hitting one of the monkeys right in the eyes.  They did the same thing again and hit another monkey square in the chest.  "Zippy skippy!"  Denki and Shinso yelled at the same time. 

Monkeys started lunging and aiming for Izuku and Bakugou.  Bakugou and Izuku were able to duck out of the way for all of them until one monkey rolled on the ground and stood up ready to fight them.  The monkey ran towards them and the 2 birds moved away tripping the monkey and taking out 3 in the process.  Izuku bowed and a monkey attacked Bakugou knocking him down on the ground.  The monkey was about to attack Bakugou when the chain went straight up into the monkey's nuts making him roll over in pain. 

A monkey was riding a bird like a bull and Kiri saw this.  Kiri Clawed the monkey's eyes and made the monkey fall off the bird.  Kiri saw other birds trying to jump up to get to him and divebombed down.  Kiri took all of the monkeys out in the process. 

Aizawa and Mic were getting bombarded with monkeys and were able to fight them off.  One of the monkeys started doing weird hand movements and standing in one place.  A coconut was dropped on its head and he fell down.  Mic and Aizawa looked up to see Eri smiling there.  Aizawa flew up and hugged Eri. 

A bus bell sounded and Izuku looked up to see the bus leaving.  "Come on we have to go,"  Izuku said and started running towards the bus Bakuguo followed suit.  They were suddenly surrounded by monkeys and didn't know what to do.  Suddenly Bakugou and Izuku were flying in the air.  "Need a lift."  A big pink bird said and picked them up to bring them to the bus.

The monkeys saw this and grabbed onto the bird's beak and grabbed onto the telephone wire that was hanging across the plaza.  "Denk's!!"  Shinso yelled and Denkiturned around to see the situation.  Denki grabbed a nearby grape and tossed it in the air.  Shinso kicked it and landed right in between the monkey that was holding on to Izuku and Bakugou's eyes.

"Take that you funky monkey,"  Mina said from the sidelines and flew to catch up with the macaws, Shinso and Denki followed suit.  The bird that was carrying the macaws flew up and away from the scene and headed towards the bus.  The bird placed them on the bus and flew back to the party scene to help with the rest of the monkeys. 

"Thank you!"  Izuku yelled as the bird flew away  "Anytime!"  The bird yelled back just as the others landed on the bus.  "That was manly,"  Kiri said and lightly hit Izuku's wing in support.  "Yeah, we nailed them,"  Izuku said in excitement.  "Yea we did."  Bakuogu said in agrement.  "You guys were like fire and ice,"  Mic said. 

"Thunder and lightning,"  Denki said. 

"Hip and hop,"  Mina added. 

"Loud and quiet,"  Shinso said.

"Skin and bones,"  Kiri said. 

"So freaking cool."  Eri laughed and got a hug from Aizawa.  Everyone laughed at Eri's statement.