Ch. 14 - Missing

The next day came along and Jade and her friends were outside in the back sipping on some hard pink lemonade. Spiked with her favorite beer. Jade is sipping her pink lemonade when the first girl comes over. She had blue & pink hair and green eyes. She was smirking as saw how the other girl is taking forever to get there. Jesy was on her third bottle of water before speaking up, "Jade what is taking Perrie so long?"

"She hasn't responded to my text since last night. I think something happened to her." Jade worriedly said as she placed her drink down.

"Or maybe she doesn't want to be the fourth member." The girl said as she overhead the conversation that the girls were having. Jade looks at the girl as she gave off a vibe of a spoiled little shit- a brat.

"Let's give-"

"Excuse me? Is this where Little Mix is supposed to be at?" Debbie asked as she made her way to the judges table.

"Yes? Are you looking for someone?" Jade responded as she places her hands on the table.

"My daughter. She was supposed to be here but it seems that she isn't here." Debbie frowned as she looks around the place.

"Wait your daughter is Perrie?" Jade says.

"Yes, why?"

"Are you telling me that she was kidnapped in her own room at night?" Jesy spoke as she brings out a monocle.

"Maybe. Oh, I don't know, her window was broken and there was this smell of alcohol. There was some blood left on her bed and I-" Debbie looks at the girls before looking at the girl at the stage.

"Oh hi, Olivia!" Debbie says before stopping and seeing a ripped part of her shirt. She looks at her before looking at the torn piece of shirt in her hands. Olivia look mortified a she glanced down at her shirt.

"Olivia. Where is she..." Debbie shouts as she made her way towards Olivia. That is when Jade saw another girl from behind Olivia dashing off. Jade never took her eyes off of the girl as she looks back at Olivia.

"Where is who?" Olivia says.

"Mrs. Edwards. you can't go around accusing of people-"

"This is the piece of the shirt I found at the window and that clearly fits her polka dot shirt," Debbie says pulling out the pink polka dot shirt piece. Olivia looks around before sprinting off the stage and out of the restaurant. That is when Jade's boyfriend, Jed, made his way slowly to the girls. Slowly drinking the cup of cappuccino he got.

"Jed- Jed? No time go after that girl!" Jade says as she sees her boyfriend there. Jed nods before throwing the cup of cappuccino behind his back because he knows that Jade is going to get him a new one.

Through streets and avenues, Jed followed her until someone decided not to move and stand in front of her, she falls to the ground like she was in some animation. Jed followed closely behind and in time to catch her. Holding her hands behind her back as the rest of the girls managed to catch up.

"Where is she!" Jade shouts as she comes running.

"Why would you care? For all I know. She was just a dumb whore who slept with my best friend's boyfriend!" Olivia hissed at them.

Jade looks at Debbie as she mumbles again. "For your knowledge Olivia. Your friend's boyfriend was drugged into doing that."

Jade frowns at the thought of Perrie being forced to have sex with some weirdo.

"You will never find her. You will never find her because she is new here. She doesn't know her way around London. She'll die just like Li-!" Olivia shouts out as Jed places his hands over her mouth.

"So do we take her to our house and call it a day?" Jed asks as he picks her up.

"Yup. Mrs. Edwards. Don't worry, we'll find Perrie for you."

That brought some relief to the mother of Perrie. What kind of monster kidnaps an innocent woman in the middle of the night? Sighing, Jade watches as she walked off in some random direction. She looks back at her friends as they made their way back to Juliet Moore's Bar and Grill.