💌

Lovely_Day x Suki_Dusk
Smut. 💝

Sorry I kinda like this ship. Even though it's my ocs.

Title: Sweet night.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Lovely knocked on the door. He hopes that Suki was here. Someone opened the door, and it was Suki. "ああ素敵です!あなたがここにいることを私は知っていました。" .. "I just wanted to come visit.. There was so much-" .. "議論?" .. "How did you- Oh right you watch them don't you?" Suki nodded. Lovely and Suki went to her room. She putted her mask down. Lovely never saw Suki with her mask down. Even though it was half damaged. He would still see half of her face. "ラブリー使いたいなら、私のバスルームスウィートハートを使ってみてください。私は気にしない。" Lovely looked at Suki and smiled. "恋人でも構わない服を着ることもできます。" .. "Alright then!" Lovely went to the bathroom and went the shower. With Suki, she started to change clothes. Would think about her love <3. But she wanted to do something special with him. But she might have to think first. Something fell in the bathroom. "OH SHI-" .. "そこにすべて大丈夫素敵ですか?" .. "Oh yeah! Im fine I just made something fell by accident." Suki thought for a moment. He might be hungry right now. Wait does he even eat? "素晴らしい!時々食べますか?" Lovely opened the door naked, well it was a good thing that he didn't show it all the way. "Of course I do, I am just not hungry that much anymore. What? Do you want me to eat something?" Suki nodded. 'That's nice of Suki! Hmm.. What should I even eat though?' .. "Hold on Suki I will think about it!" Lovely closed the door. Suki giggled.

-Few minutes later-

Lovely got of the shower. Suki looked at him. "親愛なる?" Lovely nodded. "私はあなたの服が大好きです、それはあそこです。" .. "Oh, thanks Suki!" Lovely kissed Suki's cheek. "私もあなたの食べ物を手に入れました、それは台所にあります。" .. "Was I gonna pick?" .. "はい、でもいいです。" Lovely smiled. Lovely and Suki went to the kitchen. Later Lovely and Suki went back to the bedroom.

💝|HERE COMES SMUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN SKIP!|💝

Suki holds Lovely's arm. "私の驚きを見たいと思うに違いない。" .. "What do you mea-" Suki throws Lovely to the bed. "私はあなたの中にいたかったのです。" Lovely looked surprised. What did she mean? Suki took her clothes off and she also took Lovely's clothes as well. Lovely felt embarrassed. REALLY embarrassed. His cunt got a little wet. But Suki went hard as well. "私がどれだけあなたを愛しているかをお見せします、私の最愛の人。" Lovely was thinking crazy. Suki putted her member inside his entrance. Lovely gasped. It was so deep inside of him. "あなたはとてもきついです。" .. "Mmm.. Oh lord.." Suki smiled. Suki held his cheek. But she was still going slowly. "私は主にあなたのことを気にしています。" .. "I know that Suki.. A-Ah.." Suki kissed him. "P-Please.. Faster.." Suki smiled and went faster. She giggled. "あなたを見てください..あなたは私のコックをとてもよく取っています.." Lovely was having trouble breathing. But he felt so good. Suki went harder. "Suki..! I want to cum.. Please let me cum.." Suki smiled. She went inside even her knot. She finally came inside of him. He was shaking like crazy. Suki kissed his pussy. (Yes if you didn't know he has a pussy.) "あなたはとてもうまくやった。" Lovely looked at her. Suki cuddled him. It was the best day of his life.

This was maybe cringe idk.. 😑