Sweet as Candy

Sweet as Candy

Marshall lee x Prince Bubblegum

'Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows' everything thats wonderfull is sure to come your way. 'Cause your in lov-' "Yes..?." Gumball picked up his phone and answered, wondering how was so clearly rude to call someone three a clock on a Saturday, we can't even call it morning, night, all though the Bubblegum Prince had an idea who it could be. "uuuh, Hey Gumball...?.." "yes Marshall.." He replied with a small sigh after. "I feel a bit alone, is it okey if I come over?" Gumball sighs another time and at the Vampires sad voice and said "Sure Marshall, it's okay" "Yey!" Marshalls voice was now filled with joy "Thanks bubble-butt! By the way sorry I called you so early..! Bye!" The last two sentence had Marshall said to fast for the words to more then cross Gumballs mind, (I think for all people that isn't a Vampire is hard for something said that quick to more then just cross there mind three in the morning on a Saturday) though he heard bubble-butt witch he got clearly annoyed of, but, as the Prince he was he quickly shaked it of and got up of bed. He only stood in pink boxer underwear and a big sleepshirt that had a pastel blue colour with a purple and pink cupcake on. He yanked it over his head, revealing more of the softly pink skin and just when he was about to get on new clothes the doorbell rang. Of course, cause' why shouldn't the bell ring right now?

Gumball run down in his boxers to the outdoor and opened it, it was still dark outside, though It was summer it haven't been sunrise yet. Marshall looked at him and smiled and the Prince couldn't help to smile back then, he laughed small at how easy the Vampire could make him smile, although it was three in the morning. "Can I come in?" he said, leaning against the wall with his electric guitar in one hand. "Sure" "Thanks man" Marshall floated over Gumballs head and into the castle. It was high selling so Marshall could float around, more or less, however he wanted.

The prince and studied Marshall as he floated around. The Vampire had confessed his love to Gumball some months ago but the Bubble prince hadn't answered anything, witch Marshall was very confused if it was good or bad, he hadn't say no but well, obviously, he hadn't said yes either, he had simply said 'I need to think about it'

The Prince was aware that if he accepted Marshalls love confession it was a very high probability that it wouldn't work out, I mean, try to say it: A Vampire King together with A Bubblegum Candy Prince. It wouldn't end well. But he couldn't say no, although, he couldn't deny he had feelings for the silly Vampire. "Hey, Gumball, I know it's early but.." Marshall put up Gumball in his arms and put him softly on the couch, he himself sat on the armrest with his guitar in his lap. "I wanted to sing a song for you" ((-Writers Note- Listen To 'Hey, Soul Sister' by the Glee cast while reading this-)) He started to play an intro before he put his voice to tone. "He'ey, he-e-e'ey, he-e-e'ey, Your lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left-side brains, I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind.." He smiled softly at me and continue. " Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream, I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind.. Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister, on the radio, stereo. The way you move ain't fair, you know. Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do'o'o, Tonight"

"Hey, hey, hey. Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me. You gave my life direction, A game show love connection We can't denyy'y'y.. I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat, right out my untrimmed chest. I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mi'i'iind" He smirked lightly at the last sentence and when the prince understood what he meant he started to blush deeply pink.

"Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister. On the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know. Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss, a single thing you do'o'o, Tonight. The way you can cut a rug, watching you is the only drug I need. So gangster, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of. You see, I can be myself now finally. In fact there's nothing I can't be, I want the world to see you'll be with me." The pink boy sat quietly on the couch, when Marshall then turned down the tempo and looked down on his guitar. "Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister, on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know. Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss A single thing you do'o'o. Tonight." Then he tilted his head up again and looked Gumball right in the eyes.

"Hey, soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do'o'o. Tonight."

Gumball didn't stop blushing and Marshall put his guitar down so it was leaning against the couch. The Prince then got a bit closer to the Vampire before he softly let his lips brush against the now wide eyed vampires lips and he mumble softly in the kiss "Yes, I want to"