Chp. 11: " I Promise" ( Last part)

It's been a few more months and it was getting close to the due date.

Valentine woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She got done drinking and was about to go back in the bedroom but then she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. She then felt something wet on the floor under her. Her water broke. She yelled for Mr. Hopps.

He woke up and heard her calling his name and he ran to her and picked her up.

He layed her on the bed and went to get Ruby's parents.

Ruby's mom told Mr. Hopps to wait in the living room.

( btw I made the story where Ruby's mom was a nurse so she knows how birth goes)

About 2 hours passed and Mr. Hopps was hearing Valentine crying in pain.
He then heard the door open.
Ruby's mom walked out and smiled.
Mr. Hopps knew why she was smiling.
He rushed in the room and shut the door.

He saw Valentine in the bed smiling while holding something small in a blanket.
It was the baby.

Mr. Hopps sat beside them.

"Its a girl" Valentine said.
"Its my little princess then" Mr. Hopps said.

Valentine giggled.

" C-Can I hold her?" Mr. Hopps asked.
" of course you can Mr. Hopp. It's your daughter." Valentine said.

Mr. Hopps held his daughter and he saw her cute little face.
She was had powder pink fur.
She then opened her eyes a little and saw her father. She smiled a little.
Mr. Hopps smiled back.

" What are you gonna call her?" Mr. Hopps asked.
" I was thinking of.....Petunia." Valentine said.
" I love it so much." Mr. Hopps said.

Mr. Hopps looked at Petunia and looked at Valentine.

" Valentine..." Mr. Hopps said.
" yes?" Valentine said.
" I love you so much. I promise that I will protect you and our baby princess until the day I die. I won't let anything happen to y'all. Ever since I first met you I knew we was gonna be more than just friends and I love it even more because now, were parents. I love yall and I promise I won't let and happen to us. I promise."

Valentine cried tears of joy.
She gently hugged him.

" I love you too Mr. Hopp."

The End.

( hey guys I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope yall like it as much as I do and I promise that I will make another story but its gonna be a long while though but I will come back. So see yall on the flip side! 👋)