Chapter 13: Cheater.

“So you are allowing Jungkook to court you?” Jin questioned again, “Yes i am, I just I don't know I've never felt this way before and before you say something else I know why I'm here but I can't just help these feelings okay especially when I'm around him all the time. Perhaps this connection is what that made me risk my own existence in order to help him and I just don't want let it go Jin, at least not now so I think it's better if we focus more on what new information you gathered around Namjoon at the moment.”

He sighs while placing the files aside “I just don't want either of you hurting by the end but anyways I'm happy for you Y/n, I can see how much you care about that boy genuinely so that's fine for me. But as far as Namjoon goes, I think they are holding another family dinner to pursue Jungkook so that he can take the surname Kim and marry some rich girl for thier benifit” I flipped through the pages that showed no difference in the company profit margins as for now so that was a relief knowing that I still had ample amount of time to make sure Jungkook was safe.

“Do you think that maybe it's actually someone else who killed Jungkook and that's why his spirit got trapped in thier because I mean the reason why his spirit was trapped in the first place was because he had a lot left to do in this world and besides they murdered him” I sighed while covering my face with my hands as a sigh of distress escapes my body “You might be right Y/n, Jungkook is the head boy and he was also being offered a very good position and a prestigious company so thier might be chances that some of the students around tried to harm him our of jealousy but went overboard with it.”

“Do you think maybe someone also involved any kind of witchcraft? I haven't found anything that explains how his soul was trapped in thier but from what I can collect sometimes evil spirits that has been roaming around since forever can take over any soul that has been already weakened and stop them from entering the afterlife” he spoke again while flipping through another random clue that could possibly help us, how bad I wish for my computer to drop from somewhere so that I could go through these books digitally instead of roaming around the libraries for hours, “Anything is possible at this rate Jin, we just need to keep finding. You should pay a visit to Kim Nar too, that man has the money and power so he can do anything.”

Suddenly a knock interrupts us, Jin immediately placed the file underneath the bunch of paper he was previously grading before signalling me to open the poor since we locked it before discussing about the reality. “Oh Jungkook, did you bring the papers from Mr Smith?” I stepped back and continued looking through the random files because I was supposed to be working on my research at the moment. “Yes sir, I'm sorry I'm late though actually Mr Smith accidentally signed the wrong papers so that took some extra time” I avoided looking towards his figure because the papers related to his fathers company's confidential data was still in my hands and it was definitely not safe for me to have any interaction with him in that situation.

“It's totally fine, as long as we get the council's demands fulfilled aye?” Jin acted well even though I knew he was a bit stressed out because between all the talking we forgot how the time passed. While Jin signed the documents related to some school work I could feel Jungkook glancing at me once in a while which made it hard for me to act that I was very much focused over my work “It's done Mr Jeon, you may take your leave now and thank you for helping me with these papers again.”

“The pleasure is all mine sir, please have a good day” with that he walked out, I could see a little frown on his lips watching him walk out which was maybe because of the fact that I ignored him but I had too. I immediately locked the door from the inside as soon as he was out of sight as a sigh of relief escapes both of our lips at the same time “That was close, we should pay attention to the time from the next time but for now Y/n, get back to the campus. People will start getting suspicious of us at this rate, let's continue this talk later when I have more information.”