Chapter 3

Alex's pov
It was at least an hour before the date and I was a nervous wreak and did the best I could to look nice given that this is my first date ever in my life so I am so expecting me to make a fool of myself. I was just finishing up my hair when I hear a nock at my door and once I open I see it was Egon "oh hey egon" I say and he seems slightly taken back "is something wrong?" I asked him a little worried "oh um no nothings wrong" he says cleaning his throat. I smiled "well I guess we're going now" I say after shutting and locking my door, Egon takes me to a small local diner which was really sweet and a good idea for a first date. We spent the evening getting to know eachother more and I loved hearing all about some of the ghosts he and the others have caught "are you sure you don't mind my ramblings, I've been told I sometimes over do it" he says a little embarrassed.

I gently put my hand on top of his "I swear Egon it's fine, if it's something your passionate about then ramble all you want" I say softly as a see his cheeks tint red a little bit. Once we had eaten and the food was payed for we went for a little walk and kept talking "this has been lovey Egon, I've really enjoyed it" I say as we get to the door to my apartment "I'm glad about that, maybe we can do this again sometime" he says adjusting his glasses "I'd like that" I say. I don't know where I got the bravery from but I kissed his cheek "goodnight Egon" I say as I walked in and shut my door and smiled, my heart was a flutter and I knew right then and there that I was truly and deeply in love with Egon Spengler. I got ready for bed with the biggest smile on my face and once I was in bed i had to make sure to take my sleeping medication since without I wouldn't get much sleep.

*the next day*

The next day I was awoken by my phone ringing so I went to awnser it "hello?" I say but all I got was my boss screaming at me "where the hell have you been?!" He yelled. I winced a little "I'm sorry okay, I've been sick and had to take a couple days rest" I say not wanting to tell the truth, my boss doesn't believe in ghosts "I don't care, we had no one in and lost two days of business which is not gonna work for me" he says. Before hanging up he fired me making me tear up a little bit, once I finished I got one idea and called up jannie "oh hey Alex is everything okay?" She asked once she picked up the Phone. I explained what happened and she said that the guys would be more then happy for me to work at the hq and I was gonna go in tomorrow to help out, I was relieved and then realised I'd be seeing a lot more of egon making me blush heavily at the thought.